honeymoon

Draco smiled at his new wife. They had just been married, and their love unfaded. They laid in the bed of Malfoy Manor and smiled. "Still to this moment it shocks me that I married someone today." Draco said grinning. He looked at Astoria and smiled. 

"Me neither." She said to him.

She put her hand on his cheek and kissed him. He kissed her back and smiled. Every time their lips touched Draco was happy. Knowing it was her made him feel better about it. He loved her with every fiber of his being and so much more.

Astoria kissed, again and again, smiling every time they broke apart for another.

He woke up next to her and smiled. He knew exactly where the honeymoon was, but he didn't tell her.

"Tell me!" She always begged playfully. "I wanna know!" She always said. Draco simply smiled and never gave in.

Astoria blinked a few times and woke up, good morning, Astoria Malfoy." He said smiling. "I could get used to that." She responded softly. He kissed her on the lips for a short moment. 

"I could get used to that too." She said bitting her pink lip. 

"You should."

Astoria smiled widely at Draco. He smiled back at her. She kissed his lips one last time before getting out of their bed to get dressed.

"Fiji?" She said asking him. He shook his head. 

"Nope." Astoria thought. 

"Scottland?" She said grinning. 

"No again." Draco couldn't stop smiling as she guessed. 

"America?" She said cocking her head.

 "No." He smiled. 

"What about Canada?" She asked grinning. 

"No again, my love." He said kissing her cheek as he walked past her.

"Fine. I'll think of what we packed and out all the clues together." She said looking at him. 

"You do that." He said kissing her cheek. "But we have to go on a wizard airplane. They're newer but it's the easiest way to get there." He said to her. 

"Alright. That's... we're doing that." Astoria said nodding. He looked at her, not smiling anymore.

"I have this slight fear of flying." She said.

 "I failed the class with Madam Hooch in first year. I wasn't able to fly. I fell off head first. It was painful." Astoria said nodding. He kissed her chin. Astoria liked it when he did that. she found it cute. 

"I promise you'll be alright, love. I won't let anything bad happen to you. I promise." He said to her kindly.

She kissed his cheek and smiled. "I love you, Draco." She said staring into his eyes. 

"I love you too, Astoria." Draco said to her. He kissed her cheek for a short moment. "Come on. We'll miss it otherwise." He said taking her hand. She smiled and squeezed his hand lovingly.

After a long while of going through a muggle airport to get to the wizarding part, they finally got there. Once they were there, Astoria's stomach squeezed tightly. She felt sick almost. "Are you alright?" He asked her. She nodded. 

"Yeah. I'm fine." She said. 

"Are you sure?" He said more concerned. She nodded. 

"I'm alright, love." She said partly-honestly.

They got on the plane with not many people. There was barely anyone at all on there, due to wizards using different travel ideas, as wizards had many ways to go places. "How long is it?" She asked looking at him. 

"An hour." He said looking at her. 

"Is it close by?" She asked him. 

"Kind of." He said honestly.

Astoria slept on the plane, her head on Draco's shoulder. Draco couldn't keep his eyes off her as she slept. He stayed awake the whole time so he could wake her up when she needed it.

An hour passed and he woke her up lightly. "Astoria. Time to wake up." He said lightly and kindly. 

"We're there?" She asked him. 

"Yes. We're here." His smile warmed her. She kissed his lips for a short moment.

They got off the plane and he opened the door to get out of the muggle airport. "My love," he began before he opened it. "Welcome to Brazil." He said opening the door. She put one hand over her mouth and stared outside. She looked at him then back outside. 

"Merlin's beard, Draco!" She said to him.

"I knew you'd like it." He said. He put his hands on her hips and his head on her shoulder as she looked out. 

"It's amazing!" She said turning her head to him. He kissed her lips as she turned her head to him. "I love you." She said turning to him. 

"I love you too." He said back to her.

They went to where wizards stayed when they came. It was a nice place, hidden from muggles. He smiled as she laid on the bed in the motel, looking at him as her head laid there. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I assume we'll be putting this to use tonight?" She said grinning. He smiled and nodded. 

"Gladly." He said kissing lips and crawling on the bed.

They went off together and to a wizard Brazilian party. Draco never used to be into this kind of stuff, but now that he grew older and had learned that his parents had wanted to raise him horribly, he grew out of such an uptight place and he learned to have fun as he should. He loved sharing his fun moments with Astoria Malfoy, whom he loved most of all ever since.

He danced with her and he kissed her under the lights. As most people knew Draco from his family line, they were shocked to see him with a ring, and with a girl. He kissed her with her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist. They broke apart many times and smiled for split seconds, but went back to kissing. He smiled widely once they broke apart for longer. He noticed that the room was almost silent, and faces were upon the couple.

"Draco Malfoy?" Many of them said looking at him. He looked up at them and gulped. 

"I married this woman last night. My amazing wife." Draco said standing still. He turned his head to her. "I gladly married her last night. And now we are on our honeymoon, and we would like that in peace." He said looking back at them.

After long hours, they went back to their hotel. He picked her up and held her in his arms, as she was tired from partying most of the night. Draco has been shocked at how tired she was. Draco had noticed she slept the whole time on the way there, and how tired she was now.

He brought her home and laid her down, taking her heels off. Her kept her dress on and put her under the blankets, letting her sleep through the night. He kissed her forehead as she slept. "Not tonight." He mumbled to himself. "Not tonight."