finding out

Draco had slept through the morning, Astoria waking up semi-early. Without making any noise, she slipped her shoes on and walked out leaving a note saying 'I went out to get something girls need. I'll be back in 20 minutes. I love you.'

She walked out and went to a small market, interested. "Mrs. Malfoy!" One man said. She turned her head to him. "A picture of you and your husband was taken last night." She blinked. 

"Well then." She replied. She turned away then looked back at him.

"Do you have any tampons?" She asked him. 

"Yes, I do." He said. He turned around and grabbed some, then handed him to her. "Thank you." She replied. She grabbed her money than handed him more. "Why not?" She said to him. 

"Thank you, Mrs. Malfoy." He said smiling.

She took them home and took a deep breath in. She saw Draco was awake. "Everything alright?" He asked as he put his shirt on. 

"Yeah. I just needed some tampons. In case" She said to him. 

"Alright." He said nodding. "Is everything alright?" He asked her. She nodded. 

"Yeah." He sighed and walked closer to her.

"Astoria, I-I don't wanna make you uncomfortable in any way. I know it's different here than back in England, but I thought-" 

"Draco, I love you and I love it here. Everything is alright. I am so happy. Yes, it may not be very clear, but I am. It's early morning and I probably have a hangover." She said interrupting him. He smiled. 

"You did get a little drunk last night." He said smiling and lightly laughing.

She kissed his cheek. "I love you." She said smiling. 

"I love you too." He said back.

After two weeks, they went home back to England. "Draco?" Astoria asked when they first got back. 

"Yes?" He replied. Astoria thought. 

"Nevermind. It's nothing." She said thinking. 

"Is everything all right?" He asked her concerned. 

"Yes. I-I'm just feeling a little nauseous." She said. 

"Do you need to lay down?" He asked her. "Probably." She said back.

She slept for hours and Draco had to get to the hospital. After he left, Astoria woke up again. She turned over, feeling sick suddenly. She sighed and put pillows over her face. She turned over and felt like throwing up. She rushed to the bathroom and threw up. She took a deep breath in. "Ok, ok." She mumbled. "What is going on?" She said out loud.

Later that day, while Draco was still out, Astoria grabbed a pregnancy test. She took it into the bathroom, and when she looked at it, she screamed. Only a few minutes past and Draco had come home. She hid the test in the bathroom so he couldn't see it or the results.

Astoria left the bathroom and went to him. "Hi, Draco." She said happily. 

"Feeling better?" He asked her. 

"Much." She replied though it wasn't completely truthful. Draco kissed her cheek and she smiled. 

"I know everything isn't all right. Please tell me what's going on." He said to her. 

"Nothing." She said back. 

"Astoria-" 

"Draco, everything is alright. I think I'm just going to get something to snack on for a short moment." She said interrupting him.