Please Please Read!

Not an update, sorry! There will be another update today though. Don't worry too much!

NOW ANYWAY:

There's this really awesome book y'all should read, it's not on Wattpad, but it's amazing

There's this really awesome book y'all should read, it's not on Wattpad, but it's amazing. It's called:
Little Town of Secrets

It's Fantasy, Action, Mystery genre and perfect for any age reader! There's lots of fantasy aspects and DANNNNG there's so much action. It keeps a reader on the edge of their seat, you know?

•••

Here's the SUMMARY:

Vydia Trake has just moved to the quiet city of Thymburg with her high-spirited parents and annoying brother, Connor. Upon arriving to town, Vydia explores her new surroundings, only to find her neighbors act stranger than her family.

When Vydia suspects serious problems among the citizens, Connor is hesitant to agree with her wild accusations - but when the truth is revealed, Vydia and Connor get thrown into a world of magic and mystery, while also accidentally casting a curse that could bring an end to their new hometown.

With the help of unlikely allies, Vydia and Connor must find a way to break the curse and stop a vengeful foe from bringing destruction to Thymburg - but how can they, when they don't even know what they're up against?

•••

Here's the author's website! It's a pretty cool blog and stuff, plus it shows where you can buy the book.

marcellaschlote.wixsite.com/ltos

•••

Here's a review:
"In this chilling and fantastical tale, Marcella Schlote writes a book that resonates C.S. Lewis and Phillip Pullman..."

•••

Thanks for reading this message, you guys! If y'all want I can post the first chapter for a bit of an idea of what the book is like.
Comment here if you want a preview->

Make sure to check out Little Town of Secrets!

~Winifred