Weekend

Mark's Pov
I quietly watched as he fell asleep,a bit of drool coming from his mouth.I smiled and walked towards the stairs.I looked back at him one more time and then went to my room.
-Time Skip-
-Still Mark's Pov-
I woke up to someone shaking me.I opened my eyes and saw Jack.
"What's up?" I said yawning.
"I had a scary dream..." He said.
You could see his beautiful blue eyes shine in the darkness.
"O-Oh ok.You can sleep with me." I said patting a place next to me.
He walked to the other side of the bed and climbed in.He cuddled up against my back and instantly fell asleep.He was so warm.I carefully turned around and looked at him.He looked so peaceful.I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close.He smiled in his sleep and put his head on my chest.I yawned and slowly fell asleep.
-Time Skip-
Jack's Pov
I slowly woke up and saw I had my head on Mark's chest.My eyes widened and I jumped.Mark slowly woke up and looked down at me.I pretended to be asleep.I suddenly felt him press his lips on my forehead.I slowly opened my eyes and and looked up at him.
"Good morning Jack" He said smiling.
"G-Good morning..." I said back.
We both got out of bed and he had me put some new clothes on.He did the same thing.I watched as he pulled his shirt off and throw it to the side.I stood at the side of the bed,staring at his abs.I started to drool and a bit got on my arm,making me transform into my merman form.I flopped onto the bed and Mark looked down at me.
"Jack?How'd you turn into a merman?There's no water." He said staring into my eyes.
After a few seconds my tail disappeared.I got up and took my shirt off too.I didn't have any abs but he still stared at me.We both got dressed and walked down the stairs.When we got to the stairs my stomach growled and I growled back.He started to chuckle.We were greeted by Chica when we got down the stairs.
"Oh who's a good girl?You are!" He said petting her and letting her lick his lips.
I thought maybe if I acted like a dog then maybe he'd let me lick his lips.I got on all fours and crawled behind Mark.He turned around and saw me on all fours.
"Are you acting like a dog?" He said chuckling.
I nodded and he bent down.
"Who's a good boy!" He said ruffling my my hair around.I went up and licked his lips a few times.When I stopped his face was red.I stood up and walked over to the couch and sat down.He sat there for a few seconds and then got up.He walked into the kitchen and I started to smell something good.I walked in and saw him baking.
Mark's Pov
I was at the stove cooking pancakes and thinking about what Jack did.
'Maybe he did it because he was jealous because Chica was licking me?' I thought.
He told me a little while ago his real name is Sean,but he likes Jack.I decided to call him Sean when I was being serious.I felt a hand on my back and I turned around.It was Jack.
"Sean I have a question." I said seriously.
"Y-Yes? He said looking into my eyes.
"Why did you lick me?" I asked.
"B-Because Chica was licking you." He said.
Yep.I knew it.
"Ok go sit down I made some pancakes." I said smiling.He walked over to the table and sat down.I walked over with a plate for me and one for him.He instantly started eating quickly.I chuckled and started to eat my pancakes.Once he was done he sat on the floor and Chica came running over,tackling him onto his back.She licked him crazily on his face.
"Ok Chica that's enough!" I said chucking.
"Why doesn't Chica get a pancake?" Jack asked curiously.
"Well she's a dog.She only eats dog food.Here let me show you." I said getting up and walking into the kitchen and opening one of the cabinets,pulling out a bag of dog food.I walked over to her little metal bowl and started pouring the dog food in.She came running up and waited until I was done pouring the food.I walked away and looked over my shoulder to see Jack standing there staring at Chica eat.
"Mark?" He said not looking away from Chica eating.
"Yeah Jack what's up? I said walking behind him and putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Do we have to go back to the lab?" He asked looking up at me with those beautiful eyes.
"No,don't worry buddy we won't have to go back tomorrow either." I said.
"Why?" He asked curiously,cocking his head to the side.
"It's a weekend.Which means we can stay home." I said.
"Yay!" He said jumping up and down like a little kid.
It was adorable.I most definitely love him.