Don't Get Caught

Mark's Pov

Felix finally left and I turned to Jack with an evil look. He whimpered and let out a loud moan as I pressed the button on the remote.

"Come on let's go." I said.

He immediately shot up and ran up the stairs, I could even hear him flop on my bed. I walked slowly taking every article of clothing off until I was completely naked and walked into my room. There I saw Jack also naked on his hands and knees.

"Please fuck me~" He purred lustfully.

I came up to him and whispered lustfully into his ear,

"Such a naughty, naughty word~"

I backed up a bit and looked at his ass.I slowly brought my hand down on it, spanking him. He gasped and bit his lip.I leaned up again and whispered into his ear,

"Make as much noise as you want, but keep it to a certain level the neighbors are sleeping." I said then I bit on his earlobe, making him moan.

"You like when I do that?" I asked lustfully.

He nodded and let out a loud moan when I asked started to roll his earlobe between my teeth. He  threw his head back making it more easier for me to lick up his ear. He let out another long loud moan. I licked down his back and got to his entrance. I slowly licked around the butt plug and watched him widen his his eyes.

Jack's Pov

I felt him lick whatever is back there, which made my eyes widen. This all felt so good. He slowly pulled the thing out of my ass and replaced it with his dick. I moaned and started panting.

"You ready kitten~" He said.

"Y-Yes daddy~" I moaned.

He started to thrust faster, almost at an inhumanly speed.

"M-Mark!P-Please...i-it h-hurts!" I pretty much screamed.

He flipped us around so now he was laying on the bed and I was on top of him.

"Ride me and I'll take it off." He said smirking.

I bit my lip and nodded as he grabbed ahold of my hips and began to bring me up and down on his dick. I moaned and put my hands in his hair. He continued to bring me up and down until he threw his head back and I felt something inside me. It felt fucking amazing.

"C-Can I-I now..." I said weakly.

He teasingly took the thing off of my dick making that white stuff go everywhere, on his chest, and it even got on the bed. He pulled me off of him and we laid by each other, slowly falling asleep.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry
that I haven't been updating. I'm also super sorry this is super crappy I'm sort of running out of ideas...I've had this chapter for a little while but school and other things have gotten in my way...so in the words of my great grandma here you go kitties!