What Does Love Feel Like?

Sorry I haven't updated this story!The picture above was made by cosmicchara on Instagram.

Mark's Pov
I glared at Felix.He started to chuckle.
"All ya gotta do is strip to ya boxers and jump in!" He said.
"Felix!" I yelled,my face turning even more red.
Jack covered his face and swam away.
"Good job Felix you made him uncomfortable." I said.
Felix rolled his eyes and walked away.I looked back at Jack and saw a light blush on his face.
"Sorry he's a real big jerk..." I said.
He started to giggle.It was adorable.
"So do you speak English?" I asked.
He swam up to the top of the tank.
"Of course,I'm not from the moon." He said in an Irish accent.
"Oh so your Irish." I said.
"Yep.My parents were an Irish.At least that's what I was told.I'm pretty sure that 'Felix dude told you that my parents got an abortion and I ended up being bought by this science company.They mixed my genes with a fish's and there I was.They poked and prodded at me for years.Then they finally got tired of me and sent me off here..." He said tearing up.
The tank was taller than me so I walked away for a minute and came back with a step stool.I got on top of it and I was face to face with him.I wiped his tears away.
"Don't worry I won't let them treat you like some experiment." I said.
"Thanks Dr.Fischbach." He said smiling.
"Call me Mark." I said and stuck my hand out.
He shook it and we talked for a little while,getting to know each other.He was really kind and...I can't believe I'm saying this but...he's extremely hot.
-Time Skip-
Jack's Pov
I've been here for a few months now.Me and Mark are best friends.Felix is usually the one who stays at the lab.Like he actually has a bedroom.But he stays here to watch over me.I don't really know why...but he's nice I guess.Not like Mark,he's the nicest person here.The other people just poke me.Suddenly I heard running down the hallway
-Time Skip-
Mark's Pov
Felix came up to me and said he's going to see his family in Sweden so I get to take Jack home!I ran as fast as I could down the hall and about ran past his room.
"Jack!" I yelled.
He turned around and swam to the top of the tank.I stared at him.His beautiful blue eyes.They were like the color of the sea.
"Yeah what's up?" He said in his sexy Irish accent.
I stood there,lost in his eyes.
"Uh Mark?" He said.
"Mark?" He said again waving a hand in front of my face making me jump.
"Oh sorry!Uhm...oh yeah!Felix is going on a trip so I get to take you home with me!" I said excitedly.He sat there for a moment,I wasn't sure if he was surprised or scared.
Jack's Pov
I sat there,flustered and surprised.I wasn't sure what to think.
"R-Really?" I said shakily.
"Yeah!" He said with a huge smile on his face.
"Awesome!" I yelled and climbed out of my tank.
"Can we go now?" I said falling on the floor,and my human legs replaced my tail.Mark's whole face and ears became extremely red.He looked away and walked out of the room.He came back with some boxers,a shirt,and some pants.When I got up I about fell but Mark caught me.
"T-Thanks..." I said blushing.
"N-N-No p-prob." He said stuttering.
I put on all the clothes and tried to take a step but became off balance again.Mark quickly grabbed my hand and helped me walk.My face was red as we walked down the hallway to the entrance of the lab.He opened the door and I was greeted by the setting sun.I never really got to see it,but it was beautiful.After a few seconds it started to burn my eyes.
"Hey don't stare at it for too long it may make you go blind.Now let's get into the car." Mark said chuckling.
We walked to this thing he called a "car" and he opened the door on the right side.
"What's this?" I said pointing at the door.
"It's called the passenger side door." He said.
Once he opened the door and put me on the seat,he took this belt looking thing from the right side of the seat.I jumped,thinking he was gonna hurt me.
"Hey hey hey it's ok this is called a seat belt it's just to make sure if we get in a crash you don't die." He said reassuringly and took the thing and leaned over me and put it into a little box with a littler red box inside of it.Then he got in and put his seat belt into a box just like mine.He put a little gold thin into a small little crack.
"What's that?" I asked.
"It's called a key.Its what starts the car." He said and turned it.
The car started to rumble,making me jump.He put his hands on the thing in front of him.
"What's that?" I asked.
"It's a wheel.It's what controls the big black wheels on the car." He said
"Oh..." I said.
We pulled out of the black place where his car was and turned onto a grey thing that looked like it went on forever,like the ocean.We went in the car for a little while.I watched as all of the things passes by.We finally came in front of  a big thing that was a box like the lab.
"What's that?Is it another lab?" I asked.
"No this is my house.This is where I live." He said smiling.
I smiled back and we both got out of the car and walked up to the door.He took out another key and put it into another crack.He opened the door and walked in.He turned on a light and a furry thing came running towards us.I jumped and hid behind Mark.
"What's that!" I yelled.
"Don't worry she's nice!This is Chica,she's my dog." He said patting it.
"What's a dog?" I asked.
"A dog is like a best friend,except a lot furrier." He said scratching the dog behind the ear.
"Mark I have one more question..." I said.
"Ask away!" He said happily.
"What does love feel like?" I asked cocking my head a little bit.
"Uhm...well...it's a feeling you get when you really like someone.Like your heart beats really fast when they talk or they help you when your sad.It's like a friend but you like them a lot more." He said.
"Oh...ok..." I said.
He made me a place to sleep on the thing called a couch and Chica jumped up and slept in the little bit of space at the end.
"Hehe looks like she's taken a liking to you.If you need anything just call me ok?" He said.
"Yeah ok." I said.
"Goodnight." He said and turned the light off.
I think I love him...