Shopping

Mark's Pov
We watched tv for a little while,and Jack was fascinated.He eyes were wide and he sat right in front of it.I chuckled and flipped through some channels.He jumped when I flipped one of the channels.He was so adorable!I finally found something that I liked and stopped flipping through the channels.He sat there for a few minutes and then finally got up.He sat on the couch and his eyes were never taken off the screen.I got up and walked into the kitchen and opened a cabinet and looked around in it.
"Dag we don't have any more chips." I said.
I walked back into the living room and turned to Jack.His eyes were still glued to the tv.I chuckled and tapped his shoulder.
"Hey Jack how's about we take a trip to the store?" I said.
"Is that another lab?" He said nervously.
I laughed and he gave me a weird look.
"No Jack it's a place where you get food." I said trying to hold back more laughter.
"Ok." He said flatly.
We got up,said bye to Chica,and walked to my car.We drove to Walmart and got out of the car.When we walked in,his eyes widened in awe at how big the place was.He looked all around,and I smiled.
"Pretty cool right?" I said grinning.
He nodded and grabbed my hand.My face became flustered as he squeezed it tightly.I walked over and grabbed a cart.
"What's that?" He asked curiously.
"It's a cart,it holds your stuff so you don't have to carry it." I said.
He nodded and we started to walk around the store.We picked up a few things and payed for them.We packed it all in the car and drove back home.When we got home he carried a bag in and I was the one who had to put everything up.When I was done I sighed and flopped onto the couch next to him.
Jack's Pov
I looked over at Mark.
"Hey Mark?" I asked.
He turned his head towards me and I stared into his chocolate brown eyes.
"Do you love me?" I asked.
His eyes widened and his face turned red.
"U-Uh..." He stuttered for a few seconds before he slowly leaned his face close to mine.Our lips connected and he pulled me onto his lap.He pressed his tongue on my lips,asking for entrance,and I accepted.He explored every inch of my mouth and finally pulled away for air.
"M-Mark?" I said looking down.
"What?" He said.
"Something's going on." I said looking down.
His eyes followed mine and he saw what my problem was.
"I can help you~" He said,making me bite my lip.

Sorry this is short the next chapter is where the good stuff is gonna happen ;)