Kinky

⚠️Warning there is smut⚠️
Mark's Pov
I had Jack on my lap,facing me so I turned him so his back was now facing me.I smirked and started to palm him through the jeans.He let out a quiet moan and squirmed a bit.I grabbed his dick through his pants,making him moan again.
"Mark!" He moaned.
My smirk got wider as I turned him around and stood up.He wrapped his legs around my hips.I grabbed his butt,making him moan again.I practically ran towards the stairs and rushed to my room.I gently threw him onto the bed and walked over to my closet.I reached to the top of it and pulled out a box full of my kinky toys.
"Shirt and pants off now." I commanded.
Jack nodded and took his shirt and pants off.
I walked over to him and set the box on the floor.I pulled my shirt and pants off,leaned over him,attacked his neck,leaving hickeys everywhere.He moaned and started to drool.I chuckled and stood at the end of the bed.I pulled his boxers down and saw his erection spring up.
"Someone's excited." I said grinning.
He blushed and looked away.I licked my lips and took his whole cock into my mouth.
"Oh Mark!" He moaned loudly.
I swirled my tongue around his tip and licked up his length.
"Mark...something's...happening." He said between moans.
"Just let it happen." I said and bobbed my head up and down.
I could feel his tip in the back of my mouth.
"Shit Mark!" He yelled as he came in my mouth.
I swallowed it and licked the excess off his cock.
I decided that I wanted to tease him.This would be fun.
"Now your gonna have to be a patient boy~" I whispered in his ear.
He nodded and I chuckled. I picked up a bottle of lube and a vibrating butt plug.
"Get on your hands and knees and your face looking at the wall." I said.
He did what he was told and got on his hands and knees.I squeezed some lube onto 3 of my fingers and rubbed it onto them.
"This may hurt ok." I said a little nervous.
He nodded and I carefully inserted my first finger into his hole.
"Oh Mark!More!" He moaned,making me harder by the second.
I added a second finger and scissored him.
"Yes Mark!Yes!" He said gripping the duvet.
I added my last finger,thrusting them in and out.
"Mark it's happening again!" He said,but I grabbed his cock to stop him from coming.
"Tsk tsk tsk did I say you could?" I asked him.
He shook his head and looked down at the bed.I went down and pulled out a cock ring and put it on him.I pulled my fingers out of him and lubed up the butt plug.I slowly inserted it.
"Oh fuck!" He screamed.
I rose an eyebrow,not knowing such foul language would come out of his mouth.
"Now this is a fun little toy here~" I told him.
I picked up the remote and pressed the button.He moaned and grabbed my arm.
"Ok you need to put your clothes on Felix is coming over to see how we're doing."I said.
He slowly got up and put his clothes on.So far everything was going great.He walked out of the room and when he was halfway down the stairs,I pressed the button on and then off.He moaned and fell onto the step he was on.He looked back and gave me an angry look.I just looked at him innocently.Right as we got downstairs,the doorbell rang.I walked up to the door and opened it.Felix ran in and saw Jack sitting on the couch.
"Aye my main man!" He yelled.
"Felix he's not a mile away you don't need to yell." I said,obviously saying what Jack wanted to say.
Both me and Felix sat on one side of him and started to talk.He squirmed and fidgeted around.I got slightly annoyed so I pressed the button on and off again,causing him to moan loudly.
"What the?" Felix said confused.
He once again turned and gave me an angry look.
"Felix would you mind coming with me into the kitchen?" I asked.
"Okay?" He said confused and looked back at Jack,who once again was squirming.
We walked into the kitchen and I smirked.
"Dude I put a vibrating butt plug and a cock ring on him." I said my smirk getting wider.
"Oh so your gonna fuck him?" He asked.
I facepalmed and said sarcastically
"No Felix I did it for no reason."
"Hey don't give me an attitude,you gotta remember I'm your boss." He said putting his hands on his hips like an angry teenage girl.
I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen to find Jack palming himself.
"Jack what are you doing stop!" I whispered.
"It's uncomfortable!" He whined taking his hand off his pants and bit his finger.Felix walked back in and said
"Well I probably should be going.Hey if you two wanna come over to my house sometime that would be cool." He said smirking.
I glared at him.Sex jokes.
"Yeah probably not tomorrow because I'm having this hole filled in my backyard.It's pretty big and long" He said winking and walking out the door.God I was gonna strangle him for that.

Sorry another cliffhanger!I'm just getting really lazy right now...sorry everyone :3