so tender so mild

Nat's eyelashes flutter to reveal hazel eyes shining in the morning light that drips in from the window, and a warm, toothless smile paints his lips in splendor within a few seconds of waking up.

"You were shivering all night," I inform him, but he doesn't seem to care. He's instead focused on weaving his slender fingers in and out of my hair.

"I love you." Nat's voice is soft and pleasant, like a verbal embrace. He has obviously recovered from last night, and I am also trying to put it past me as best I can.

He has grown into a beautiful young man that I love deeply, and loving people requires forgiveness. It seems bizarre to forgive someone who bullied you to the point of suicide, but I learned something during our stop to the pole, just as Nat did, and I felt the same shift. I matured within the span of a night.

"That isn't usually how I say good morning." My mouth quirks to conceal a smile.

Shifting so that I am nestled deeper in his chest, Nat says, "I want to make it how I say good morning."

I press a kiss to the wrist to the side of my head, connected to the hand currently in my hair. "We don't have any classes until noon."

Nat expels a moan of joy out of his lungs, then gets an idea. "In that case..." Our mouths connect passionately, and even through a kiss I can feel one of his dazzling smiles in his facial muscles.

He releases butterflies onto my skin through his lips, trailing down my neck and chest. The warmth of the morning fades into an electrifying cold under his fingers. When he reaches just above my bellybutton, he stops to laugh then tilts his head up to establish eye contact. "Are you hungry?"

~~~~~

A/N: he's such a tease

~Dickoot