The Blackmailer

As far as Scott could tell, his date was going just fine.
He and Isaac had settled down in a booth in the back of the restaurant, and honestly, he couldn't be more elated.
Although they had agreed to keep their relationship a secret due to Isaac, still wanting to stay in the closet, Scott liked to be around Isaac as much as possible. It was addicting, the feeling of his heart thumping in his chest, or the way he felt himself blush. Isaac was his own, personal, ecstasy. This was the rare scenario where he was proud to be a druggie.

Everything was great. The food was great, the conversation was great, and most importantly,
Isaac was great.

At about 8:00, Isaac's phone buzzed against the table. When he went to check it, he almost choked on his food. He looked around the room frantically, he coughing and sputtering until he was able to breathe again. He wiped away the tears that were forming in his eyes.
"Woah, woah. Isaac, you okay?"
He nodded, swallowing hard. "Yep! I'm- I'm great, really."
"Who texted you?"
"No one."
Scott raised his eyebrows in suspicion as Isaac then proceeded to turn off his phone completely, clearing his throat. "So-"
"Isaac, who texted you?"
"It's fine, Scott-"
Isaac was never one to hide things from him, so Scott was especially concerned. His mind was racing, jumping to almost every conclusion possible. He scolded himself, Isaac wasn't one to cheat. Isaac was the most loyal person to come the to mind.
Calm down, Scott. He thought.

They carried on with the rest of their meal, but Isaac seemed different. He seemed guarded, alert, almost paranoid. Every so often, he would catch Isaac's eyes shift, as if he was scoping the place out. He wasn't going to lie, it made Scott nervous.
"I'm going to go make a call," Isaac said, standing up.
Scott nodded, pushing his food around his plate nonchalantly. His eyes followed Isaac as he exited the restaurant, dialing a number. He huffed, how could things turn for the worse so easily?
Through the window, Scott watched Isaac talk to the person on the other end, furiously tapping his foot. Scott perked up at the sight of his boyfriend. He had never seen him this anxious before.
The conversation, though inaudible, escalated quickly. Isaac screamed into the phone, then proceeded to throw it against the wall. Scott jumped at the sight. He threw 40 dollars down on the table and ran outside.
Isaac was slumped against the wall, his face in his hands. His face was tear stained, and the little sobs escaping from his lips made Scott's heart melt. He crouched down next to Isaac, gently placing his hand on his shoulder. Isaac flinched so hard, Scott thought he was jump out of his skin. Literally.
"Sc-Scott," he stuttered, quickly rubbing his eyes. No matter how much of the evidence he tried to hide, Scott knew for a fact that he was upset.
"Are you okay?" He asked concernedly, running his hand across Isaac's face.
"Y-Yeah. I-" he tried standing up, but Scott was quick to stop him.
"Who was that? On the phone?" Scott asked.
Isaac gave him a quick, small smile. "It was no one, just-"
"Isaac."
Isaac just couldn't meet his eyes. He stared at the ground, his eyes distant. He mumbled something in response.
"What?"
"It was Erica," He said with an unexpected voice crack.
Scott looked at him in confusion. "What does Erica-"
"She's blackmailing me, okay?" He said harshly, jumping to his feet. Isaac slammed his phone into Scott's hand.

Erica Reyes
8:03pm:
You and your boyfriend sure are cute, it's a shame you keep your relationship a secret.

Scott stared at the message blankly for about five seconds until it registered with him. The color drained from his face.
"Was she.. was she watching us?"
Isaac was now turned away from him. "I think so. Wherever she was.. She's gone now."
They stood in silence for a minute, the only audible sounds were cars pulling out of the parking lot.
"So.. What did she say to you when you called her?"
Isaac stared up at the sky, lost in thought. It was a beautiful night, really. There were few nights in Beacon Hills where the stars shone as brightly as the moon. Usually, the town had so much light pollution that you couldn't even see the sky. But if you stood in the right spot, in the right place, the view was break taking. Scott had always known that Isaac had a fascination with stars, but as he looked at them now, Isaac seemed as though he was going to cry.