Human Sacifice

I legit got this idea at 3am last night so I have no clue if it's good but I'm hoping for the best.

AU: Jennifer needs one more Warrior sacrifice.. and Camden Lahey is exactly the person she needs. (Just read if you're confused lol)

Scott flew down the halls of the empty hospital, an impending sense of dread filling him. As he turned the corner, he almost collided with Stiles, and frighteningly, only Stiles.
Scott panicked. "Where's Isaac?"
Stiles blinked. "He's not with you?"
Scott's eyes went wide. "No."
Stiles ran his fingers through his hair. "Crap. Crap, crap, crap."
"Where is he?" Scott asked, pulling at his best friend's shirt. "Where is he?"

***

"For the last time," Isaac argued, his voice cracking. "I'm not Camden."
"Trying to pose as your little brother? Really?" Jennifer scoffed. "That's the best you've got?" Jennifer pressed her knife up against his throat, as Isaac let out an anguished sob. "Do you realize how easy it wold be for me to kill you know?"
"Then do it!" Isaac barked, trembling. "Kill me and get this over with!"
This had no effect on her. She walked to the lip of the roof, looking over Beacon Hills, smiling sickly. "You know, it's really pretty up here. It's nice for a last view, don't you think?"
"Scott will stop you, you murderous bitch."
She stiffened, casting Isaac a sadistic look. She keeled down to meet him at eye level. He struggled against his ties, but it was know use. He felt weak and defenseless. As a last resort, Isaac spit on her, causing Jennifer's face to twist into a hateful expression of rage. She wiped off his saliva slowly, purely disgusted. With the knife, she made a long cut down the side of his face. Isaac screamed.
"My brother is dead!" Isaac cried desperately. "Please, let me go!"
"God, do you ever shut up?"
"Isaac!"
Both he and Jennifer turned to door to the rooftop. Isaac let out a smile of relief. He wasn't going to die today.
Scott put his hand out, cautiously. "Put the knife down, Jennifer. No one needs to get hurt."
Jennifer laughed. "And that's where you're wrong, poor, native, Scott," she twirled the knife in her hands like a children's play toy. "Don't you understand? This is bigger than you, you pathetic teenager."
"That is not Camden! He doesn't need to die!" Scott cried.
"Oh, Scott. Don't you get it? He already has."
Isaac didn't understand until he felt the cold metal tip plunge into his gut.
For a moment, the pain was surreal. The ache of pain didn't register with him until he found himself lying on the concert,  watching Jennifer's heels click against the concrete of the roof. His stomach throbbed like he had another heartbeat, and when he looked down, the redness his blood made him dizzy. It was so dark.. he had always thought the color of blood would be more vibrant. He heard Scott, calling out his name. When he searched for him, all he could see was his blurry outline. Suddenly, Isaac felt a rush of exhaustion overcome him, and the salty pitter-patter of his boyfriends tears falling onto his face.

He fumbled blindly for Scott's face, clutching his stomach. All the air in his lungs rushed out of him simultaneously as Scott pushed down on the wound, trying to stop the blood flow.
"Hey, hey, you're fine. Okay? You're fine."
Isaac nodded frantically, gasping for air.
The look of distress on Scott's face was heart shattering.
"Sc- Scott?"
"Save you energy."
Isaac grabbed at his jacket. "N-no. L-listen."
"STILES!" Scott called over his shoulder at the other boy. "GET HELP!"
Isaac began to cough. "D-.. Do I-.. Look like him.. Th-that much?"
Scott searched his face, worrying. "Who?"
"C-Camden."
He grew quiet, caressing Isaacs face softly. "Yeah, you do," Scott said gently. "You do a lot."
Blood began to pool around Isaac's lips. "W-w-would he-"
"He would be so, immensely, proud of you. Isaac."
With those words of comforted, Isaac relaxed into Scott's arms. He sighed a final shaky breath, and with Scott's voice reduced to only an echo above him,

He closed his eyes.

Sorry for not updating, but I hope y'all like this one! (Also, 7k views tysm)