chapter 2

Yesenia’s POV

After they told me that they wanted me to make a bucket list a big smile appeared on my face. Honestly I have no idea why I was so scared i mean all the things that are going to be in the list i have to want to do them since it is my bucket list...

Anyways after school I got home and decided I was going to be a rebel I wasn’t going to do my homework…that’s right no homework tonight! Ha beat that…

I know lame but in my very thrilling and productive life (note the sarcasm) it was awesome.

So instead I decided to begin my bucket list..

Bucket List (Go bold or go home right??)

1) Eat a whole tub of ice cream (dont Care if I gain the weight now)
2) Go on a roller-coaster
3) Go ice skating
4) Lose My Virginity (this one is a must need to see what the fuss is about)
5) Watch a scary movie

And that is about as far as I got until I got the munchies. I know what you’re thinking (wow this girl really doesn’t have a life) but these are things I haven’t done and a bucket list is to do things you have never done right?? In all honesty though if I don’t get to do these before I die I won’t be really heart broken (not That Im Scared Or Anything...pfft)

I went to the kitchen to see if we had any junk food and of course we did…not! My parents are health freaks they want me to eat healthy stay fit but what they don’t understand is that I’m a teenager and I have needs…for junk food.

Since we have nothing in our pantry I decide to go to the store that is located at the corner of my street. I walked in found a basket, put my earpieces in, and started walking around looking for the junk food while listening to music on my phone.

I walked to the aisle where they have all the junk food. I start grabbing chocolates, candy, and chips. I had a craving for hot cheetos with lime so I start looking for them. When I find them I notice there is only one bag left when I go to grab them I don’t pay attention that there’s a box in the middle of the aisle and my clumsy self trips over it.

Everything that was in my hand flies everywhere and I close my eyes waiting for my face to hit the floor….instead I feel like an arm made of steel grab me by the waist holding me steady....I keep my eyes closed from the embarrassment waiting for the arm to lift me back up to my feet....but it never does so I open one eye and what I see shocks me……

I see a gorgeous blue eyed guy with short black hair and very well built...but that wasn't what shocked me, nooo what was shocking was that his arm was not what held me steady nope...it was the freaking shopping cart that he was pushing around...yeah that's right the SHOPPING CART!! The position I was in seemed like I was doing the superman dance move. How i confused the shopping cart for an arm beats me. Yep Just Made The Biggest Fool Of Myself Infront Of This Hunk.

"You alright There Love?" Omg I Just Freaking Melted...That English Accent!! Man it just Made Drool.