chapter 3

Yesenia's POV

After completely making a fool of myself by getting saved from falling flat on my face by a shopping cart, I quickly got up as graceful as possible. (Yeah the day that happens will be the day the world has world peace.) While trying to get up i almost fell on my butt trying to regain my balance,only difference is this time the hunk's arms around my waist is what prevented my fall.

My cheeks were so red i could be easily confused with a tomato due to my embarrassment. He chuckled and it sounded so sexy. I felt his minty breath on my face he was so close all I had to do was lean up just a little bit and our lips would touch. I was brought back to reality when he said "Well aren't you cute when you blush." I blushed more if that's even possible.

I couldn't even form words my lips were so dry my throat closed up, I looked like a gaping fish opening and closing my mouth trying to say something, anything for that matter but nothing came out. He is just too handsome and I just can't stop staring into his beautiful eyes, it feels like if I were gazing at the ocean on a beautiful summer day. The intercom comes on "clean-up on aisle 7, clean-up on aisle 7 ."

That gave me enough time to regain my composure. I licked my lips, his eyes following my movements, I took a step back, his hold loosening from my waist, and I opened my mouth to thank him but instead I said "you're hot."

Seriously yesenia?? You should've just kept your mouth shut.

"I mean it's hot not that I'm saying you're not hot beacause you are, but...oh my gosh I am making a bigger fool of myself...sorry lets start again thank you for preventing me from falling, my name is yesenia." I ramble and extend My Hand Out For Him To Shake.

He Shakes My Hand Chuckling. "Thank You For The Compliment Love, It Is Very Nice To Meet You Yesenia, My Name Is Benjamin."

" Very Nice To Meet You Too Benjamin." I said Smiling. I am Very Shy So I Can Go From Comfortable To Awkward Real Quick. "Well it was really nice meeting you...um... I already said that didn't i?" I giggled

"I would really like to get to know you Yesenia and if you are free we could go to a cafe not too far from here, get a Cup Of Coffee And Chat For A Little Bit? What Do You Say Love?"

O Motherfreaking G....the Way My Name Rolls Of His Tongue And The Way He Says Love has me swooning...and That Face How Can I Say No To That? "Mmhmm"

Yesenia You Sound Like A Lovesick Puppy, Use Your Words For Crying Out Loud.

Oh Shut It Brain!!