Chapter 4

Yesenia’s POV

Since I walked To The Store Benjamin Offered To Drive Me To The cafe. The Ride There mostly Consisted Of Silence And Soft Music Playing Throughout The Car. I Was Extremely Nervous, I Mean Who Wouldnt I Am in A Car With A Hot Guy That I Just Met Like 15 Minutes Ago He Could Be A Rapist Or Killer For All I Know But That Accent Had Me So Hipnotized He Could Have Told Me To Jump From The Freaking Eiffel Tower And My Behind Would Have Gladly Done It. 

All I Could Do Is Admire benjamins Features Trying To Memorize Every Inch Of Those Beautiful Eyes Hooded With The Most Perfect Lashes That Would Make Any Girl Jealous, That Nose Was So Perfect Even the Profile Of It Looked Immaculate, Those Lips Oh My Those full rosy tinted Lips Were so perfect I just wanted to bite them And When His Tongue Moistened Them I Felt like Jumping His Bones At That Moment, And His perfectly Chiselled Jaw Looked So Inviting To Just trace My Lips Over It. He Looked Like He Was Sculpted by the gods themselves. I was trying to not give that creepish stalkerish vibe so I kept admiring his features through the corner of my eye.

Yeah you're doing such a great job in not giving those vibes. I mentally rolled my eyes at my conscious.

After a couple of minutes we arrived at the cafe's parking lot. Benjamin quickly turned off the engine and got out of his car like his butt was on fire. Oook  Then?!  With That Thought I Took Off My seatbelt And When I Was About To put My Hand On The Door Handle the Door Flew Open I Almost Stumbled Out. I Looked Up To See Benjamin Holding The Door Open with His Hand Outstretched Towards Me With a Million Dollar Smile. i Thanked Him Smiling.

We walked into the cafe. It had a home like feeling. It was small but well decorated. Every wall was light brown almost tan looking with picture frames of beautiful sceneries adorning them. There were Dim Lighted lamps hanging from the ceiling on top of each booth. It gave A Really Relaxed Ambiance.

We Walked Up To the Hostess And She Greeted Us "good Afternoon, Table For Two??"

Benjamin Responded, "yes Please."

"Right This Way Please." She Took Us To A Table that Was Located In The Right Corner Of The Restaurant. I Was Grateful For The Seclusion Of The Table Brcause If We Would Have Had more People Around I Would Have Been Even More farouche. "Here you are sir, ma'am your menus. Your waiter will be with you shortly, enjoy your afternoon."

" Thank you, you too. " we both answered simultaneously. We turned to look at each other and we both just smiled.

We were there for like 2 hours talking and laughing about nothing and everything. I learned quite a bit from him during that time. He told me that he is 19 years old, he is from Bristol a city in southwest England, he moved out here a couple months ago to start the new semester at USC to which he is in the study abroad program, he loves the beach, and he loves to travel. He is just perfect. He is gorgeous, very eloquent, and extremely smart.

After getting to know each other a bit i told him that I had to get home since I still had some homework to do that is due the following day.

On our drive back we sang to every song that came on. Honestly it was one of The Best Evenings I Have Had In A While.
When We Arrived To My House He opened The Car Door For Me And Walked Me To my Door.

"I Had A Lovely Time....thank You Ben!"

"It Was My Pleasure love. I am Hoping That This Wont Be The last Time I See Or Speak To You."

"Well If You Play Your Cards Right You Just Might Get Lucky." He Arched An Eyebrow his Eyes Were sparkling Like He Wanted to laugh but was waiting for me to absorb what had just come out of my mouth. My eyes widened after realization hits me of what I just said and blushed furiously.

I Mentally Slap My Forehead. Wow why don't you just invite him to your bed while you're at it!!

"I-I Mean....umm....oh Gosh...can We j-just Forget I Said That?"

He Just Starts Laughing. In Less Than 4 Hours You Broke Your Record of Embarassing Stunts.

"Sorry love Its Just Your Face Was Priceless." I Groan While His Laughter Subsides. "Here Put Your Number In, That Way We Can Keep In Contact?" He Hands Me His Phone Sounding Confident At The Beginning And Then A Little Nervous At the End Probably Thinking I Was Going To tell Him No.

Yeah You're Not That Bright To Reject, If You Were You Wouldn't Have Gone to The Cafe With Him Right After Meeting Him. I mentally roll my eyes. "Sure." I tell him as I start to type in my number. Once I'm finished i hand him his phone back.

"Thank you." He smiled "hopefully we can see each other again?" He stated hopeful although it came out more as a question.

"Of course just call or text me and we can set something up."

Congratulations For once you sounded confident and didn't make a complete fool of yourself.

You mean ourself.

No you.

You are me!! Ha Whose the dumb one now?!

Whatever!! At least I'm not the one talking to myself while a cute guy is talking to you. Mahahaha

"Huh?! Sorry what was that?" I asked with an apologetic look.

He Chuckled And Responded Smoothly "I'll Talk To You Soon Love, Have A Good Evening." He Leaned In.

Wait!! Is He Going To Kiss Me??!!

He Leaned In Closer I Could Feel his Breath caressing My Cheek, I stood Frozen With My Eyes wide Open, And Then.....

He kissed me..........