Chapter 1

After Everything that happened with the "The Hero Killer" stain, everyone was heading back to school. Now this is were you come in. You were just walking down the road to head to UA.Nothing suspicious about that except that your not a UA student,So everyone was just looking at you weirdly. You just glared at all of them and kept walking towards UA. Your Dad worked as a teacher there and before you were heading out this morning to go to a regular high school, he called asking you to please come pay a visit to UA to discuss something with him. So here you are just walking to UA not know anything except that your going to be in trouble for being late to class. A few walking distance behind was a two boys and a girl. One boy was tall and had Blue hair and glasses. The other one was average and had big curly green hair with freckles on his face And last but not least is the girl with short Brunette Hair and average height. The three were just walking and talking together, heading there way to school, when they saw a girl in front of them walking towards UA's Gate,but she was in a different school uniform so that means that she won't be able to pass through ,but out of everyone's surprise that was watching her. She just walked in like nothing mattered. She laughed in her head at everyone's faces and kept walking to the doors of UA when suddenly some called out to her. It was some guy with Spiky ash blonde hair and red eyes yelling "Hey!! B*TCH WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!". You just turned around and said " well as you can see I'm walking." He then started yelling "WHAT THE HELL! YOUR NOT A STUDENT HERE SO GET THE F*CK OUT!" causing more people to surround the both of you. At this point you just wanted to hurry up so that you could go to school ,but at this rate you seem to be thinking your going to miss first period. You replied to his yelling by saying " sorry , but I must be going ,your holding me back as to why I am here so please just shut your mouth and carry on as if you never saw me." You started walking,but at that moment the guy behind you started running at you yelling all kinds of things. So all you had to do was show him up so you can make a break for it. You turned around just in time to catch his fist in the palm of your hand. Surprising everyone at that as you grabbed his arm and flipped him over so that he hit his back on the ground (Im really bad at action scenes )and before anyone could say anything you ran inside like there was a mob of zombies running after you. As you turned the corner to go up stairs nocking a few kids over you finally made it to the third floor were the teacher office is. As you were about to turn the knob someone else on the other side did and as to your surprise it was midnight. She looked at you for a moment before realizing that it was you. Her face changed into a happy excited face as she screech in excitement hugging the life out of. Through the noise she was making she said" Its been so long scenes the last time I saw you look how gorgeous you are oh my look how (H/l) your (H/C) hair is!! So why are you here again?" I responded to her by saying my dad wanted to see me. She nodded walking in following you. I guess we should probably mention that your father is almight the number one hero. As your dad noticed you as did Shouto.

I hope you in joy my book and chapters will be published quickly because I always hated waiting so don't worry.