Chapter 4

As the class sat there in shock as too who came through the door. One boy was particularly angry ,but not just any boy. It's was the boy who you got into a fight with. The boy with the spiky ash blonde hair. The boy with the red eyes. The boy with the short temper problem.

•Katsuki's POV•

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS B*TCH DOING HERE!!" I yell in frustration. Aizawa-sensei replied with a sigh say "Class meet your new classmate, (Y/N)."

WHAT THE HELL IS HE IGNORING ME! I Yelled in my head

I yell again "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU IGNORING ME, WHY THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE!?" A few classmates whisper saying "Isn't she the one who fought bakugo." "Wow, she so pretty." "She took out Bakugo in second, I wonder what her quirk is?"

Aizawa-sensei finally replied with a "She's here because she was recommended into the school."  The whole class just stared in amazement, wondering what her quirk must be. "Now everyone please take your seats." Aizawa said and turned around too look at the b*tch face girl called (Y/N), and pointed to behind me.

GREAT! NOW I HAVE A B*TCH BEHIND ME! I again yelled in my head.

•(Y/N)'s POV•

OH.OH.OH.OH.OH! NO! GOD DAMIT WHY DO I HAVE THE WORST LUCK IN THE WORLD! IM STUCK SITTING BEHIND THIS IDIOT FOR BRAINS! AHHHH WHYYYY MEEE!! I complained in my head.

I walked over with an emotion less face to my seat and of course being glared at by the blonde. I finally made to my seat and sat down ready for this day to be over.

I then soon fell asleep because Aizawa is boring.

~Time skip to lunch~

The bell rang, meaning it was time for lunch and in the process as well waking me up. I looked around as everyone was leaving. Until the blonde in front of me turned around.

Oh great what does he want.I said in my head.

The blonde just looked at me, well more like glared at me and of course I got annoyed so I spoke first. "Is glaring the only thing you do?" I say. He looks at me in even more annoyance and replied with a simple "Well it is when there's a b*tch around."

Okay is he trying to make me punch him. I say in my head

I just glared at him and got out of my seat and head on over to the third floor were my dad should be. Before I can even reach the door the idiot has to speak again. "You don't talk much do you, b*tch."

Okay. He's about to get a smack down!  I yell in my head.

I stopped were I was and turned around. Walking over to were he was, I simple stoped right in front of him. Looking up since he's a bit taller than me ,but not by much. I simply grab his Caller and pulled him down to face me.

I gave him one of my death glares while saying "Don't you dare call me a b*tch again or I'll make you into one."I then let go of him and turned around and walked out of the classroom leaving him and a few other classmates in shock.

I hope you liked this chapter, it was actually more fun than I thought it would be to wright a story 😂. Anyways comment anything that you mite want me to do in the future or rate my chapters to see what I can improve on thx!