Chapter 6

•(Y/N)'s POV•

I was waiting for about 2 minutes for the rest of my group to finally arrive. As can be seen I was first. As we all make it back to the rest of the class.

They all started to surround me and asking questions like, "Wow, quirk is speed that's so cool!" "how fast can you go." And "your quirk is kinda like Iida's." And so on. I finally escaped that horror and walked over to we're the other classmates that weren't surrounding me.

~Time skip to 10 minutes before school ends~

Aizawa-sensei was talking about some test I couldn't really care about. Something about final exam and some lodge thing ,but it seems it won't be till for awhile. So I don't really care.

The bell rings and that officially means we're out of school for the weekend.

As I'm walking through the halls I suddenly get an arm wrapped around my shoulders. I quickly look next to me to see that it was kirashima.

He just smiled at me and said "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to the arcade with me , Bakugou ,and kaminari." I thought for a minute and then replied saying "Sure why not! I have nothing going on." He then smiled and gave me his phone saying "Here, put your phone number in so I can text you the time and we're ,k?" I simply nodded and added my phone number and after I gave it back to him he took his arm of me and waved while walking the opposite direction.

~Skip to when we're home~

I finally make it back to my house and go upstairs to my bedroom I lay down and look up to the ceiling thinking about everything that's happened to me and I slowly start to feel my eyes close and after a good five minutes I fall asleep ,but just to be woken up by my phone going off.

I get up and grabbed it looking at who texted me.

???

Yo! Its kirashima!

You

Oh! Hi kirashima.

Kirashima

We're going tomorrow around 4:00. Does that sound okay to you?

You

Yeah that's great!

Kirashima

Then it's settled! See you tomorrow!

~end of Messages~

I go over to my drawer and grab some pajamas and walk over to my bathroom and start my shower.

Once I'm out and dressed and ready for bed. I get in and lay my head on my pillow slowly falling asleep thinking about how it's going to go tomorrow.

(Hey guys sorry for the short chapter! School is starting soon so it's going to get crazy! So my schedule for posting will be on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I'll try and make them longer im just a bit tired. ALSO  warning there are going to be some spoilers from the manga! Anyways bye!)