Chapter 5

•(Y/N)'s POV•

As I walk down the hallway and up the stairs to the third floor I finally manage to make it to the teachers lounge.As I open the door to be expected to be greeted by at least one teacher, I see that there is know one in sight.

I wonder we're everyone is?I questioned in my head

"Hello, is anyone in here?" I yell out. To my surprise I hear nothing ,but my breathing.

Oh well, I guess now I can take a nap with out any interruptions. I say in my head. As I walk over to the couch I set all my stuff on the floor next to it. I sit down and slowly drift of to sleep.

~An hour later~

I wake up to someone shaking me. I open my eyes tiredly to see Aizawa-Sensei standing over me. I get off of the couch and look at the clock.

I've been asleep for an hour? I say in my head. Realization then hit me. "IM LATE FOR CLASS!" I yell. Aizawa-sensei then said "Just head to the Locker room and put your hero costume on and head over to the PE grounds." I quickly grabbed my stuff and rushed out of the room.

~Time skip to putting on your hero~

(This is your hero costume. Also credit to the owner of this beautiful drawing.)

As I finally made it to the locker room. I grab my costume and start to put it one. I grabbed the black crop top with the fishnet ending on it and put it on. After that I grab my jacket and put it on and then grabbing my pants. Once I was done with that I grabbed my gloves and belt and boots. I quickly put them all on and ran out of the locker room running off to the PE grounds.

•Katsuki's POV•

We're the hell is this half ass chick at! She already missed one class!WAIT WHY THE HELL DO I CARE! I yell in my head. We're already like 15 minutes into this exercise and allMight is calling names for the next group to go up and race.

I've already gone and beat all of these losers. I then heard allMight call out that b*tch girls name ,but of course she's not here. He calls her again and right after that I here yelling in the distance.

•(Y/N)'s POV•

As I'm almost there I can hear allMight call my name. I start to yell ,but they didn't hear me. As I get closer I yell again "HEY IM HERE!!" Now that got everyone's attention!

"Finally I'm here." I say to myself. As I'm trying to catch my breath from sprinting all they way here. As doing that allMight said "So,glad you can finally make it. We're doing a race and your up next."

Oh great! Perfect! I say in my head.

"You finally made it after all, B*tch." Someone spoke to the left of me. I look over to see the blonde smirking.
"What did I tell you about calling me that?" I say. He just glares at me and walked away.

What the hell is his problem! I mentally scream in my head.

I get in starting position with the others I'm going against which is yuga aoyama , Denki kaminari , Toru Hagakure and Mezo shoji. As allMight starts calling get ready set go. I start activating my quirk.

~Your Quirk: Devil Eyes~

You can activate your quirk by closing your eyes and opening them to this

You can activate your quirk by closing your eyes and opening them to this. Your quirk activates three other quirks inside you like.
1.Speed
2.Strength
3.Red Flames
Now the reason behind devil eyes is that it increases your hearing, smell and of course your eye sight. You can see heat signatures and see farther away than the normal eye. This is a very powerful quirk and it only runs down in a certain bloodline.

~Back to the story~

As I'm activating my quirk I start to feel bad sense I have speed so I thought I would just let them get a head start.
As allMight said start everyone ran except for me.

I started counting to five and on one I blasted with speed. As I'm passing everyone I start to see the finishing line and before you know it I was done.

•Katsuki's POV•

As there getting ready allMight finally says go and there all off except one person.

That stupid b*tch what the hell is she thinking! I yell in my head.

Then about 5 seconds later she blast of at an in human speed and before anyone could process what happened she was already done.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry I'm posting a bit late ,but at least you got it!