Chapter 7

•(Y/N)'s POV•

I slowly wake up to realization that today is Saturday and that I'm meeting the guys at the arcade later today.

Wait...? Later today? What time is it?

I grab my phone from the night stand to see that it was around 2:30 ish.

OMG! I SLEPT THAT IN!! IM GOING TO BE LATE!

I hurried out of bed and made my way to my bathroom to take a shower.

~Time skip to picking out fit~

Once I came out of the bathroom it was around 3:15.

Okay...so I have time. Few! No rush...hopefully.

I finally decided that it would just be best to change into my regular clothes and not something fancy sense it's just the guys.

Once ready, I grab my wallet and phone and head downstairs. As leaving I get a text from an unknown number.

???

Hey, idiot we're on our way to the arcade. You better be there in less than 5 min.

You

Ummm... who is this? Kaminari?

???

THE HELL!! It's Bakugo katsuki you dumass!

You

How the hell did you get my number!!

Hotheaded dumass

Kirishima gave it to me because his phone was dying.

You

Fine I'm on my way.

Then I put my phone in my pocket and headed towards the arcade.

~Beautiful Time skip~

As I'm finally approaching the arcade I make my way to the door and open, revealing a huge two-story arcade.
As I make my way through I finally see the guys after I've been looking for them for about five minutes.

As I make my way over they have suddenly turned around to there surprise to see me.

"YO! (Y/N)! What took you so long!" Kirishima yelled excitedly
"Yeah sorry that was my fault I took my awhile to find you guys in here,"
I nonchalantly say.
"Who cares though! Your here so let's go play some games!" Kaminari
Says.
"I'm going to beat all your sorry asses," said one hotheaded dumass.
"Oh yeah right. I'm going to beat all of you!" I say over confident.
"You sure about the F*ckedFace?"
"WHAT THE HELL DID YIU JUST CALL ME?"
"I CALLED YOU F*CKEDFACE , F*CKEDFACE!"

That went on for another five minutes until kirishima came over and broke it up. Basically Bakugo and I have made a deal to you ever can beat each other the most in games gets to make the other person do what ever they want. I was not going to lose

~Time skip to around 8:30~

"YES! I WIN! BEAT THAT F*CKEDFACE!" Bakugo yelled
"Yeah yeah yeah I don't really care anyways," I said a bit upset
"Hey guys we should really get going." Kamanari said
"Yeah" we all replied

As we're leaving the arcade, outside is a big group of delinquents that are wanting to cause trouble. As we're all heading out we get stopped by a big dude in front.

"Hey~~ we're are all you guys going?" He slurred.
"Get out of our way." I say walking forward to go pass the guy.
"No you don't little girl~~" The guy had grabbed my arm and his other goonies came over to join him.
"Hey let go of her!" Kirishima and kaminari yell.
"What's the fun in that~~" he smirked " I think I might just take her."

That's were I made my move. I grab the arm he had a hold to me and flipped him over on his back hard. Just like I did with Bakugo when I first met him.

"BOSS!" His goonies ran toward him.
That's when I felt something tug my arm or more like someone. Bakugo had grabbed my arm and started running. As well as kamanari and kirishima following behind us. He let go and soon after us running we heard yelling from behind us.

"DAMIT YOU FOOLS GET THE GIRL!"

"Great! What have you gotten us into this time F*ckedFace!" Bakugo snarled
"Shut up hothead! I didn't do anything!" I shot back at him.
"Stop it you too! We need to find a place to hide that's close!" Kirashima stopped us before things got out of hand.
"My place is the closest just follow me." I took the lead and soon turned on to a neighborhood. We came close to my house so I started to get my keys out.

I rap up to the door and quickly unlocked it

I rap up to the door and quickly unlocked it. Everyone ran in and I closed the door and locked it just in case.

Finally catching my breath I sit down on the couch.
"Hey, do you guys want to watch a scary movie?" I suggest.
" Sure! Hey do you think it's alright if we stay?" Kaminari asks.
"Sure I don't care."

I get up and pull out the roll out bed from under the couch and get a few blankets. Once that was done I went into the kitchen and grabbed some snacks.
Heading back I see the guys laying down already.

Great the only spots that's open is next to bokugo,Oh well.

I make my way over and place the snacks down and sit next to the hotheaded boy.

"Hey! Let's watch IT!" Kirashima suggested
"Hell no! I don't like clowns." Bakugo argued
"Ohhhh so your a scaredy-cat~~!" I teased
"The Hell I'm not a scared-cat! fine play IT!"

As the movie started we all got cozy under the blankets. Near the end kaminari and kirashima were passed out and I was close too , but before I did I felt something snake around my waist. I open one eye to see that it was arms around my waist but not anyone's arms. It was Bakugos. I was surprised ,but it didn't last long before I passed out.

Hey guys sorry it's been awhile I've really busy with school and stuff! I made this one a bit longer! I'm going to try and post on Fridays (even though it's not Friday) But I will try and there will (Hopefully) be another chapter this Friday! Goodbye and see ya Friday.