Part 1 - Berlin

"Alright, I'm running out of patience," Iron man huffs, rolling his eyes. "Underoos!" He screams. Out of nowhere, Iron Man's new prodigy, a stupid kid in a red and blue suit, flips through the air and shoots Steve with some sort of sticky glue. The spider steals the legendary shield out of Steve's hands and cuffs his wrists together with some weird white web substance. Shakily, he lands on the rooftop of an airport vehicle.

"Nice job kid" Iron Man smiles.

"Thanks! Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better, its just- new suit." He quickly moves one of his arms up, waving it back and forth, "I-it's nothing, Mr. Stark, it's perfect, thank you." The kid stutters. Although he's covered head to toe in spandex, I can tell by his voice and his actions that he can't be much older than me.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation" Iron man bluntly states, trying to dismiss his new apprentice.

"Okay," the red and blue bathing suit awkwardly shrugs, "Cap-Captain, big fan, i-i'm Spider-Man." I can tell he's never been in a fight before, he's pretty adorable. He's like a lost puppy. Though I've never been in a fight of this scale either, I think I've got a bit more maturity to me.

"...Yeah we'll talk about it later, just-"

"Hey everyone..." Spider-man continues talking, and I can't help but giggle. He looks over at me, and stares a little bit too long. Mumbling under his breath, probably not meaning for anyone to hear, Spider-Man sighs, "Mr. Stark you didn't say there'd be pretty girls here"

"Honestly, shut it for a second, kid." Iron Man speaks over the sound of my giggles. Spider-Man puts a hand over where his mouth should be and his eyes go wide, making me laugh harder. He's cute. Spider-man turns towards me, and although I can't see his face, I'm sure he's glaring... Or maybe he's blushing, or both.

Steve and Iron Man continue to banter for a little while, talking about justice or whatever, and I can't help but watch Spider-Man. He's in a very awkward position, basically squatting on the roof the vehicle, his legs trembling underneath him. He's pretty ripped, as I can tell because he's basically naked (you can see pretty much every curve through his spandex), and it makes me wonder how he suits up. Is he wearing underwear under it? Is he just butt naked? A thONG? He notices my staring and shifts his weight uncomfortably, coughing awkwardly.

Scott quietly crawls up the front of Steve's shield, where Spider-Man can't spot him. In the blink of an eye, he uses his strength to pry the shield from Spider-Man's hands, flip him over his shoulder and leap towards Steve, shield in hand.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott smirks, handing off the shield to it's rightful owner.

Quicker than I anticipated, fights break loose between both groups. My feet carry me quickly towards the inside of the airport, where Sam and Bucky are waiting for me to group up.

"Mr. Stark, what should I do?" I hear Spider-Man yell across the battle scene.

"What we discussed, keep your distance, web em' up," Mr. Stark replies, flying off towards Wanda and Clint.

"Okay, copy that" He answers. He peers his head up and spots me, following close behind. I continue running, not fighting back. I have a feeling this kid is going to underestimate me, and thats something I look forward to. I catch up to Sam and Bucky, and we all start running toward our escape jet. The clear glass windows along the airport wall show the entire fight scene to us, but soon enough our view is blocked. Spider-Man crawls along the glass, somehow sticking flawlessly to the slippery sides.

"What the hell is that?" Bucky asks, running out of breath from running.

"Everyone's got a gimmick now" Sam replies, laughing. "Just wait until you see hers." Sam smiles and directs his comment at me. Yes, Sam, my costume is cooler than yours, get over it. I shrug off his comment and keep running.