Part 12- Evening

Peter's POV Playlist:
-Lights Down Low by MAX ft. Gnash

Watching tv on the couch has become a nightly ritual with Pete. I cuddle into him and we watch anything from Lord of the Rings to Mean Girls, to Game of Thrones or Spongebob.

"Ash?" Pete asks. I turn my head towards him.

"Pete?" I answer in a similar fashion.

"You know, there's a pool in the facility. Hot tub and a slide too." He smiles.

"You're only telling me now??" I gasp, jumping up from the couch. I stand in front of Pete and reach an arm out, waiting for him to take it. He does so and I pull him to his feet. "Show me to the pool."

We enter the indoor pool room and it smells strongly of chlorine. The pool is huge, obviously of olympic size. The hot tub is a waterfall type, spilling into the pool from one side. The lights in the pool are on, and the water glows a light blue colour. There is a slide to the opposite side of the pool, maybe about ten feet high.

"Well?" Pete chuckles, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Can we please go swimming?" I plea, raising my eyebrows.

"Just one problem," Pete sighs. "We don't have swimsuits."

"I have underwear and so do you," I bite my lip, "be adventurous"

"Alright then." He smiles, raising the hem of his shirt and taking it off. My eyes rake up and down his body. Pete is totally ripped, six pack clearly pushing through his skin and strong pecks. Damn, he's hot. He strips off his jeans and reveals his Calvin Klein briefs, then proceeds to dive into the pool.

I walk into the corner of the room and look for a light switch. I find a small panel and flip the switches, turning the lights off in the pool and in the room itself. For a moment, everything is pitch black. I fill the next switch and an array of colours bursts dimly from the hot tub. Red, the orange, then yellow, the hot tub continues on an endless colour spectrum. The room is lit just enough to see in front of you, not far enough to see detail. I strip off my silver suit and find myself clad in just my thong. Luckily it's not a g string, but still. My whole ass is out. Also, I don't have a bra so there's that.

I walk towards the pool with an arm covering my breasts and slide into the gentle waves, feeling the warm water engulf me. Small splashes approach me quietly until I feel a pair of strong arms wrap me up, spinning me around. I hold my arm over my breasts and laugh out loud.

"Peter!" I shriek, my cheeks burning hot.

"Don't get anymore embarrassed or you'll burn me," He chuckles. My skin is radiating heat, and it takes every effort to calm myself down.

"Sorry," I mumble quietly, trying to push Pete off of me to keep him from getting burnt.

"Don't be." He says sternly, pulling me back into his chest. He pulls me in to him and closes the gap between us, placing his lips on mine. His arms hold me tightly against him, snaked around my waist. My heart races while I kiss Pete.

"Slide?" He asks, finally disconnecting from me. He starts swimming into the distance and I follow close behind. Flexing every muscle in his body, Pete climbs out of the water and pulls himself up onto the side. Even in the dark, he's a beautiful human being.

I use my strength to pull myself up, making my way to the slide. Climbing one step behind Pete, we reach the top. Pete lays feet first on the slide, then turns onto his stomach facing me. He reaches an arm out and grabs my hand.

"I'll never let go, Pete," I giggle, tightly gripping his hand.

"Fucking liar," He chuckles. I let go of his hand instantly and he slides down, splashing into the water. Quickly I jump onto the slide and follow behind him.

-

Laying out in the hot tub, the rainbow colours light up Pete's features. He's glowing in a multicoloured fashion.

My legs lay across his lap while his one hand sits nicely on my thigh.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" Pete mumbles, smiling lightly.

I lean into him and sigh, closing my eyes. My head lays on his shoulder, my face inward towards his neck.

I slowly lean in and kiss his neck, hearing him groan. I move towards him and straddle his waist, holding one arm over my breasts and placing the other around his head. I lean in to kiss him, but he pushes back.

"You don't need to hide yourself," Pete whispers. He grabs hold of my arm, the arm covering my chest, and pulls it down to my side. I watch as his eyes rake up and down my body. "You're so beautiful," he whispers, leaning in to kiss me. In between kisses he whispers again, "so beautiful."

I tug and the hair on the back of his head while he depends the kiss. His hands move to my hips to keep me steady.

Slowly, his hands begin to move upwards, while mine move downwards.

We spend the rest of the night in the hot tub, doing things that I never imagined I'd ever get to experience. We spend the rest of the night exploring each other. My feelings for him only grow stronger.

Authors Note

Okay so I'm sorry but I'm not gonna write smut if I don't have to and I don't know if it's really necessary (tell me your opinions please!). I think it's kinda obvious what happened in the hot tub so I don't know if I really need to explain.

This book is doing so much better than I could've imagined and I'm so happy that there are readers that keep coming back for more! I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoy writing it.

Also, I'm thinking about making a trailer for this book!

And finally, I'm going to make a song set list for this book because I keep listening to my playlist and finding songs that describe stuff perfectly so I thought I should share:)

Comment what you think about the book! Find your favourite quote and comment on it! I wanna know:)