Chp. 7 "Beautiful"

Chapter 7

“Beautiful”

Recap:

As he was a centimeter away from finally kissing my weak lips, he chuckled and removed himself from above me, exiting my dark room with a smirk on his face, I suppose. I laid there in a somewhat confused but amused way. But there was one question that was continuously circulating within my head

‘Why did he stop?’

********************************************************

Confusion became visible on my face, as I honestly didn't know why I was feeling this way.

Like if I was yarning for more of him. Like if I needed him.

I began to feel like if he was a drug that I was becoming ridiculously overly-addicted to. I felt so different….but in such a good way.

He did something to me that no one else has ever done, just by simply ‘teasing’ me.

 I just needed to know what made him do that to me and why did he stop? No, but really WHY? I’m sure he was enjoying himself, because I assure hell was enjoy myself. I enjo…..

My thoughts were interrupted by the lights suddenly being turned on.

And then I heard faint chuckling, becoming louder and closer.

As I looked up, my eyes became adjustable to the bright light in my room, and there, with his arms folded neatly across his bare chest and a big smirk plastered across his face, was Justin himself.

 Who else!

We stared at each other. And not breaking the eye contact in which we had, Justin slowly made his way to me. 

He sat down right infront of me with his legs neatly folded, I mirrored his position.

He then tilted his head to the left and looked at me with this sparkle in eyes.

Somehow, he always seemed to look at me like that, but I never understood why.

He finally then spoke as he brought his hand up, to gently brush my cheek with his thumb, “You’re beautiful………..You know that right.”

That was in the least of my expectations to hear out of his mouth, but I just couldn’t help but blush in return, just dipping my head into his palm. “Thanks Justin”

He smiled even bigger, if possible. I’m sure his cheeks were hurting, but it seemed like he didn’t care.

I, myself, had a lot of thoughts, but more so questions fluttering around and inside of my head.

And they all seemed to be based on this one, very, present moment.

But, I decided to not really acknowledge them at this very second.

I was too caught up in a dream. And a wonderful one at that. I was simply just looking into Justin’s eyes and melted. As they were simply breathe taking.

Those chocolate pools, with a hint of caramel would make anyone and I mean anyone, simply melt into a pool of their own.

But I guess you can say that we were just stuck in the moment.

A thought then suddenly flew through my mind, like a shooting star.

“Justin…..” I started, already receiving a confused look from his chiseled face, “………..where’s my mom.”

It was a Saturday afternoon, and usually around this time my dad would be playing football with his friends on pitch, near some bar.

However, thankfully, my dad isn’t an alcoholic.