Epilogue

Cam's POV
Men in uniforms were lined up along the field, from left to right. We were at the RFK Memorial Field. The seats were filled with people who were lucky enough to buy seats before they sold out.

The general walked Up to a microphone and began to speak.

"The battle that we fought wasn't just so we..." I tuned him out. Family members of the dead were the only people standing in the crowd. However, Austin and Zane had not showed up yet.

After the long speech was over, we began to salute when something appeared on a giant projector in the middle of the field. Our attention turned towards it.

I began to smile and it soon turned into a laugh as I saw two faces appear on the screen.

"Hey!" They said. The faces were Zane and Austin.

"Sorry we couldn't make it. Things got a little crazy." Austin said. He turned the camera so it showed both Zane and Austin.

Three weeks later
Austin had decided to stay in the army with Cam. Henry made the choice to leave to pursue his dream of being an actor. He is still showing up for auditions and had gotten his own apartment. He moved to Atlanta for his of better opportunities.

The chief had left the army without a choice and decided to retire. He and his wife are living a happy life traveling the world. He hopes to still keep in touch with Section A.

The commander had continued to command Section A after a few weeks because he was on recovery. The had even found out that the terrorists they had fought are willing to make a peace treaty in hopes to team together.

Zane, after weeks of making a full recovery, had returned to his family and lives in California where he is training to be a dog handler in the military. He found a love for dogs when his family decided to get him one to help with his trauma.

After his hands had healed, Tom had stayed in the army. After 2 more years, he had left the military due to an injury to his knee. He settled in Texas and his injury caused a painful limp for the rest of his life.