Finding Magnolia

CHAPTER ONE

FINDING MAGNOLIA..

Authors note!

'This!' Means they are either thinking or they are putting emphasis. You play as an OC named Kendra Starre. (E is silent) or you can insert.

I own Kendra my Oc. Not Fairy Tail. (Obviously.) thanks for reading.

☆☆ Kaomi-chan ☆☆

(Story has been altered due to the fact that my readers were disappointed by the fact that this is an X Reader fanfiction when I'm using an OC. Soo yeah..)

Chapter 1

Finding Magnolia

My POV

You were trudging through the icy snow of Mt.Hakobe.

"(y/n) this is all your fault. I told you Magnolia was the left path." Skyler yelled at you.

"Shut up,Lizard." You uttered under your breath seeing your breath in the air made you smile.

"For your information I'm a dragon!" Skyler scolded.

"A harsh one. I was following an odd scent." You kicked the powder like snow.

"Oh yeah what? Enlighten me."

"It was a dragon slayer's scent."

Skyler sighed loudly. "When can we get out of this frozen waste land?"

"I don't know. But at least you can sit down and be warm." You turned your head to your bag looking at your black scaled companion. Who's head was popping out slightly.

You heard a roar and then a scream and then a yell. You completely ignored it, you had other things to worry about.

'God I fell like a douche.' You thought shaking your head in shame

-Later-

You made it to the bottom and trudged through the fluffy snow and the icy winds. You kept your elegant cloak on your head down so the ice/ snow wouldn't contact your skin causing a slight shock of pain.

-Much Much Later-

You made it out of the blizzard waste land and brushed off the snow left over from your journey.

"Well that went smoothly." You said with sarcasm.

Skyler came out, the warm rays kissing her freezing cheeks. Her eyes closed protecting her orbs from the harmful rays as she let the sun beam down on her.

You sat down on the almost dead grass.

"I'm starved." You pulled Skyler out of your bag and took out a sandwich and fish.

"Arigato (y/n)-chan!" She thanked and chowed down. While you on the other hand ate slowly.

"That enchanted bag sure comes in handy." Skyler laid back on the golden grass.

"Yep. It sure does." You chuckled and finally stood up. "I think it's about time we head for Magnolia."

"Mmk!" She cheered flying to you and perching on your shoulder. "Magnolia, I hope we get there really soon." She sighed.

Please read on! I'd love the support! Thanks!

☆☆Kaomi-chan☆☆