Oo la la

Kaomi's POV

The meeting was pretty boring after that.
I twirled my finger. Making the water spin inside the glass. It was beautiful.
I froze it and smiled.
"Eh hem!" Some one cleared their throat.
I looked up and saw Sting.
"Yep?"
"I uh.. Wanted to ask. If y'know if your free tonight. Because we could like get some thing to eat."
"AWWW. Is the all mighty Sting Eucliffe asking me on a date?" I cooed.
"So what if I am?" He crossed his arms over his chest.
"Then I'd say yes." I smiled and a slight shade of pink crossed his features.
"O-okay then.. Uh. 8 fine?"
"Yeah." I smiled and the meeting was finally let out.
I jumped out of my seat and left to catch the train. God knows what is happening at the guild.
I stared at the window as everything zoomed by. Suddenly the seat shifted.
I looked up and noticed Rogue and Frosch.
"Hey. What's up?" I asked with a smile.
"Fro and Rogue are going on a mission!"
"By yourselves?" I smiled.
"Yep!" He hopped in my lap.
"Such a big boy now."
"Fro thinks so too!"
Rogue seemed to keep looking at me. Which I found, in my opinion, not him. Since he is that emotionless dude who hardly cares about people. At least that's what I picked up so far.
"Where's Sting?" He finally asked.
"Probably flirting with girls and crap." I said holding Frosch a bit closer.
The train screeched to a stop and I stood up and handed Frosch to Rogue.
"I'll see you guy later." I got off the train quickly and made my way to the guild.
'Goodness please don't be a wreck. Don't be a wreck!' I thought to my self. I made it to the guild and was completely shocked.
"What in the.." I said unable to believe what I saw.
The place wasn't tattered by the member's fights.
"Kaomi!!" Natsu hugged me and I pried him off of me.
"What's going on?" I asked, taking various notes on how the building looked.
"What?"
I spun on my heels and glared at the members.
"Why isn't there a fight. Everyone always fights here at Fairy Tail. Especially when I'm not here."
"Well uh. We found out we have a lot in common. And uh. We don't eat to fight anymore." Natsu said sweating like a sprinkler.
"Oh yeah? What ever happened to you promising Gray that you'll never befriend him?"
"Gray is actually a good guy and I've come to liking him."
"Hmm.." I hummed and looked around.
"So where is he?"
"Who?"
"Gray. Your friend."
"Well I uh he's hanging out with a girl?" I spun on my heels instantly and hit Natsu. Everyone gasped and I clenched my fists.
"Who the hell are you people.. And what have you done with my friends.."
Sorry this was so short. But I'm still trying to get back into the spirit. My account wasn't letting me publish or anything but now that I go it fixed, I can finally posted. Thanks everyone for hanging in there.
TOODLES!!
☆☆Kaomi-chan☆☆