The Ball

CHAPTER SEVEN

The Ball

YOUR POV

I entered the guild and everyone examined my cuts and bruises while the two were perfectly fine.

"So? How did it go?" Macao asked.

"OH MY GOD DAD!! SHE WAS SO COOL!! She was all like bam! And then pow! Then took out 20 vulcans with one roar!!"

"That's a little too much." I laughed at Romeo's story.

"It was more like 14." Wendy corrected him.

"But that's still a lot! Oh and dad! She took out more than 32 Vulcans!!" Macao raised an eye brow and looked at me and the others did too.

"(y/n)-nee!" Asuka hugged my leg.

"I missed you!"

I knelt down and finally got in a criss cross position.

"I missed you too."

"Will you always come back from your jobs?"

"Of course she will! She's the strongest!!" Skyler said and I sighed.

"Sure.."

I patted Asuka on the head and left the guild quickly, trying to not show emotion.

My POV

"What happened?" Natsu asked and Skyler looked down.

"I accidentally reminded her about her past."

"What is her past?" Erza asked.

"I don't know really. We only met 2 years ago and she only told me half of her past."

"Well can you tell that part?"

"No I can't. A promise is a promise."

Everyone nodded slowly an thought about the possible things that could have happened.

To You!!

You sat by the Sola tree and sighed, feeling like you were going to cry.

"Hey (y/n)!! Wanna battle!?" You heard Natsu's faint voice that slowly grew louder and more clear.

"Hey (y/n)!"

You looked up and saw only Natsu.

"Hey where you crying?"

"Huh? Oh! No, you don't see any tears do you? Or my eyes being pink and puffy?"

"I guess not.." He tapped his chin. "So you wanna battle?"

"I don't battle with my friends."

Your POV

He inspected my arms for a bit. "Hey! You have a lot of cuts. Do you need help cleaning them?"

"Well I uh-"

"Too late!!!" He licked all my cuts. That's right, dragon saliva can help heal miner wounds. My arms were all cleared up and I looked at Natsu who was blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" I ask very confused.

"Well I was thinking about helping your face too but I wasn't sure if you would kick me in the face like Lucy."

I laughed at his explanation.

"Wait you tried liking Lucy's face?"

And he cocks his head to the right a little.

"What? What's so funny?"

"You are too cute!" I slightly pinch his cheeks and finally stand up.

"Hahaha...yeah.."

I ruffle his hair and start to walk back to the guild to get Skyler, but she already tackled me with a hug.

"Hey Sky!!"

"GOMEN!"

"Haha. It's fine really."

She looked up at my soft sympathetic (e/c) orbs. And finally calmed down.

-Mini time skip-

-The Next Day-

"(y/n)-chan~" Natsu greeted.

"Hmm?"

"Wanna come with us on a mission?" Lucy interupted.

"Uh sure? Is it that ring theft?" They nodded with a smile.

"Yeah sure.."

"YAY!" Happy cheered.

-At the Ball-

Lucy and Erza forced a dress on me and I wasn't very happy, my eyes were red and made my dress stand out.

"Hey what's up with your eyes?" Lucy asked.

"Oh! I have Orbs of Emotion... You can literally see how I feel through my eye color."

"That's pretty cool!" Wendy smiled.

We went out and I felt all the eyes were slowly undressing me. I was really nervous then a guy came up to me.

"Excuse me Madam, would you care to dance?"

"We'll I uh okay?"

He gently grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor, he started to dance with me and his hand got a little too close to my butt. Once he reached it I turned red.

"Um..."

"S-sorry.." He runs his hands up higher to my lower back.

Luckily the song was finished and we came down and more guys wanted to dance with me.

"Well um.." I was so confused.

"Sorry guys, but I'll be having this dance." A very handsome guy took me to the dance floor.

"Do you use magic?"

"Yes? You?

"Yes. What kind?"

"You show first." I said with a small smile.

He laughed at me and I smiled nervously. The music suddenly stopped and the ring came out.

"(y/n)!! Get out of there!!" Nab yelled. And the guy smiled

"fire ball!" He hit me and I fell off the pad and hit my head hard. I heard a ringing sound and my vision was beginning to blur.

"(y/n)!" Natsu's voice echoed.

"(y/n)-chan!!" I heard Wendy's voice.

Natsu's POV

I rushed towards (y/n) and her eyes were dull and the wind was knocked out of her.

She looked to the side and closed her eyes.

"Oh god! Don't die!" I panicked.

"Relax..I'm just resting ." She laughed.

I set her down and went to the guy who had proposed for the girl

(I forgot his name!! Don't kill me!)

We cheered for their marriage but I was conserned for (y/n), and if that dude wasn't him?

Then who attacked (y/n)?