The Greatest

Kaomi's POV
I examined the features of the white dragon slayer as he slept so soundly. He's adorable with out that smug look on his face. Or that full of himself look.
The train came to a slow stop and I gently woke Sting up, receiving a grunt in response.
"Hurry up, Sting or we're riding this train again." He got up quickly and I got up as well. Following the stumbling man to his guild.
"Are you still nauseous?"
He gave a slight nod in response and I continued to stay by his side.
We entered a building and saw many members holding the mark of the Sabertooth.
"Isn't that the master of Fairy Tail?"
"I hear she became master shortly after joining."
"She's gotta be seriously strong."
"She is. I think it was an Elemental god slayer or something."
"Kaomi!" Lector flew to my arms and I giggled.
"Hey Lector." I greeted him with my signature smile.
"Good evening Kaomi." Rogue slightly smiled, Frosch ran to me and hugged my leg.
"Fro missed Kaomi-chan."
I picked him up and giggled at the two exceeds.
"You two are as cute as ever."
"That's suppose to be the strongest member?"
"That's really hard to believe."
"I was expecting her to be cold hearted."
"Yeah me too."
I huffed and looked at the worried looking Sting.
"You alright?"
"Yeah.. Just listening to the conversations." He huffed and I nudged him with a smile.
"Don't be so gloomy. I don't mind what they say. I mean yeah, I'll even admit it, I don't look like a master of a guild. Nor do I act like one." He took another glance at me and saw me snuggling the exceeds.
"Awe. I'm so jealous I wish Blake was an exceed. I could snuggle him forever."
"If Blake was an exceed you wouldn't pay any mind to us."
"Oh I most definitely would." I giggled and sat at a table. Waiting for Sting to finish up his business here.
"So why are you here Kaomi-chan?"
"Well.." I smiled with the heat of my blush spreading around my cheeks. Making them as rosy as my hair.
I looked at my lap where I avoided the question of the exceeds.
"Did Sting ask you out on a date."
"H-how did you know?"
"Sting talks about you all the time! Kaomi oh Kaomi! She's the greatest. She's so pretty and smells so good!" My face became redder as I laughed at Lector's Sting impression.
"I do not!" Sting yelled from across the guild. Gaining attention and drawing it towards me.
"Yeah who is she any way?" Asked a member, I could see his cheeks turn a light tint of pink and I looked off to the side.
"Are you dating a Fairy?!"
String rubbed his neck nervously.
"Y-yeah."
"I have never seen Master so flustered."
"It's weird."
"He must really like her."
"If you take a closer look."
"She's kinda cute."
I took a deep breath in and stood up with a cute smile.
"Come on Stingy you wouldn't want to keep your dating forever now would you?"
"K-Kaomi." His face changed to a pink pinker than my own hair.
"Aww don't think you're gonna cancel our date that easily." I ran up to him. Intertwining our fingers and I lead him out.
"Uh Rogue mind keeping tab on Lector?"
Rogue nodded simply with an amused look.
As we walked away from the guild Sting spoke up.
"Thanks for getting me outta there."
"It's fine. I was getting uncomfortable too."
"So.. Where do you wanna go?"
I shrugged. "You're suppose to know that."
"How about a cake shop? It's not far from here."
"Sounds good, but I should warn you. I don't eat a lot." He smirked and we entered a cute cake shop.
"Wow they all look so delicious." I gasped, trying to figure out what cake I should pick out.
"I'll take the angel cake. And what will you have?" Sting looked at me and I bit my lip with anxiety. I would love to have them all! But.. I wouldn't be able to finish one cake in a week!
(I hate this feeling I get with a big variety. Which is why I let my mom pick for me! That and I get nervous trying to order. Any one else ask their family or friends to order for them? No? Only me? Okay..)
"I'd uhh.. Chocolate please!" I smiled brightly and the lady nodded then left to retrieve the cakes.
When she return she had a fake smile and set two boxes in front of us.
"That'll be 100 Jewel."
"I-I could help pay."
"Then I wouldn't be much of a man would I? I'll pay." He set the money on the counter and he took the small boxes.
"You two have a good evening." I looked at the woman and she glared at me, her words reeked of hatred.
I wonder if Sting noticed.
When we got back out side we began to walk around, looking for a nice place to eat.
"Sorry about that."
"Huh?" I looked at his sad expression, he looked really sincere.
"What do you mean?" I continued and he looked around.
"A lot of girls here are a fan of me. And she was obviously jealous of you."
"Yeah. I kinda caught that." I giggled and smiled at him. "Don't worry about it. I'm okay with it."
Sting grinned back and we began to walk into a forest like area.
"Uhhh. Sting? This is the forest."
He remained silent, which creeped me out a little.
As we climbed a hill with a large, tall oak tree sitting at the top of it I caught on to why he was dragging me all the way out here.
Was he trying to one of those cheesy hill top moon light under the tree romantic scenes??
He began to climb the oak tree and I stared at him with confusion.
"Seriously Sting??" I asked and began to climb after him.
When I reached the limb he perched on, I noticed the amazing view.
"Woah.." I gasped, taken back by the bright moon and its twinkling stars scattering across the sky.
The lights of the city flickered as if they were stars too.
"Are you going to eat your cake or what?" He handed me the box containing the delectable goodness.
I smiled and opened the box, sweet!
"Sting did you get utensils?"
Sting stiffened and blushed with embarrassment.
"N-no.."
I bursted out laughing and used my face.
"Seriously?"
"What? Were you thinking I was going to act so proper, lady-like, and mature?" I asked through my frosted face.
He laughed and did the same. During our eating of awesomeness we laughed at each other's frosted faces and I couldn't stop laughing. Sting leaned in and smashed the rest of his cake in my face then climbed down quickly.
"OH HELL NAW!!!" I yelled and climbed down as well, ready to get him back.
I tackled him and we rolled down the hill, hitting a tree.
"SHIZZZ..." I hissed and noticed my cake was smashed.
"HAHAHHAAH!! WHAT ARE YAH GONNA DO FAIRY?"
"HERE KITTY!" I dumped the cake on him which just plopped on his face and I rolled off laughing. He laughed as well and cleaned himself as best as he could, as did I.
By a near by lake we washed our selves and I was suddenly pushed in but I brought the kitten in with me.
"HA!" I laughed and he splashed me, making me splash back.
Once we were sure we were tired as hell we got out, and went to his home to change out.
"Wow! It's seriously this late?!?" I yelled seeing the time was 1:35 in the morning.
"You want to head to your house?"
"But... I'm too tired!" I went limp and fell to the floor showing how tired I was.
"U-uh.. Y-you can stay here until morning."
"Yesssssa..." I sighed and closed my eyes, falling asleep instantly.
'Greatest Date Ever...'