Double Cliff Hangers!!!

I'm back and I'm freaking pumped!
Err. Sorry but I decided to call off that amazing cliff hanger. So I'm doing something so it doesn't happen.
And those of you wondering when Kendra and Kaomi's secrets are going to be revealed. No need to worry. It coming soon! So stay tuned!
TOODLES!
☆☆Kaomi-chan☆☆

"Kaomi.. Kaomi.." I looked up drowsily and stared at Sting who had a smirk of amusement.
"What." I groaned and rested my head in the crook of my arm.
'So.. It was just a dream huh?'
"The meeting is over." He added.
"When did I fall asleep?"
"Right after you accepted our date." He smiled and I rubbed my eye with a yawn.
"What time is it?"
"Well, it's passed 8."
"Seriously! Why didn't you wake me up or something?!"
He chuckled then said.
"You looked so cute though."
"I don't know I should be flattered or creeped out."
He stood up and stated. "Lets get going..this place is boring." He walked with me to the train station and it was a nice silence between us. Until he broke the ice..
"Er if you don't mind. I need to check out my guild. So.." Sting hinted me and I smiled.
"Cool I'll go with you."
"Y-you will?"
"Why not? I'm sure Makarov or who ever is taking care of things just fine." I chuckled and grabbed his hand, teasing him. "Or is Sting too scare to show his guild his date? Or maybe you're embarrassed because I'm a fairy. Literally." I muttered the last part which made Sting laugh and I let go of his hand with an amused grin.
"No way! I didn't think you had any interest."
"If I didn't why would I have accepted your date?"
"I can think of a few reasons."
"Lets hear them."
"You're lonely. You want to get away from Fairy Tail. From your brother. You have nothing better to do. And I'm super attractive."
"Meh." I shrugged and he smirked.
I got our tickets and paid the man for them, then walked over to the nauseous dragon slayer.
It must suck to be a dragon slayer, I mean yeah they're hella strong but you get sick from transportation.
Us Fairy Slayers don't have much flaws that affect out every day lives. Consumption isn't a problem. Hmm I think that's it as far as I'm concerned.
I stayed by Sting, waiting there to support him if he were to fall.
Once we boarded I set him next to me and waited for the train to start moving.
When it did Sting almost puked, so I did the only think I could do.
I let him lay his head in my lap.
"T-thanks."
"Just don't puke on me."
He gave a chuckle mixed with a huff and I looked out side for a while until i heard Sting's breathing slow. Not having anything to do, I ran my fingers through his blonde locks.
They were surprisingly soft given the spiky style of his hair.. And he smelt really nice too.
I sighed heavenly and looked back at the window, lightly pressing my forehead against it.
The fact that Sting asked me out on a date and how cute he actually is were taken in. A weird feeling began to flutter in my stomach and y heart began to pound really fast. As if it had ADHD with out its meds and given 20 pounds of sugar.
(I would know)
At first, I believed I was having a heart attack but realizing I wasn't dead yet made me question.
What in the world is this strong feeling?
Mean while at Fairy Tail
Natsu's POV
"Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap!!" I yelled pacing back an forth in front of the hospital room where Kendra was yelling.
I couldn't believe it! It was just so sudden too! We're walking home. Skyler, Blake and Happy are chatting it away until Kendra bends over.
(You should know what comes after this.)
And so here I am, worrying my head off as I wait for the news.
A nurse stepped out, surprised to see the whole guild waiting there.
"She'd like to see the father.."
I walked towards her and followed her inside.
Okay.. This is it.. The moment of truth..

After a long long long long long long long time of thinking I have come to a conclusion! And I really like it. So.. Now that I figured out the kid part I can think further into the future.
I took your comments, on making it more romantic and I noticed this story lacked of it. So you'll be experiencing a lot of dirty jokes, blushing, heart racing, and adorable moments!
So thanks for reading do whatcha want and I'll see yah next time!
TOODLES!
☆☆Kaomi-chan☆☆