Wedding!!

1 month later...

5 months total

Kaomi's POV

I smiled at the site of (y/n) being so happy. I smiled back at her as she made her way down the aisle.

She looked so beautiful. And was perfect with everything. I'm glade she wasn't one of those bridezillas.

After the wedding I was at a table, alone in deep thought when some one called my name.

"Hm?" I asked and saw, Sting and Rogue I believe.

"Oh hello." I greeted them with a warm smile.

"Look I know this isn't the right time to say this but."

"We feel you and your guild are in terrible danger." Rogue interupted.

"Danger? Like how?"

They looked around.

"We need to go some where private."

They led me out side and went some where private. Where no one can eavesdrop.

"Okay. Meredy and Jellal have been getting the feeling that you are all in danger. Mostly you though."

"Me? Why?"

"We don't know. Jellal is looking up on that now. We don't know how he got this information but he says if you aren't carful you will die."

"Why though. I don't understand."

"Kaomi?" (y/n) asked.

"Oh! Hi (y/n)!" Sting chuckled nervously.

"What are you guys doing out here?"

"Well. Uh."

"We can ask you the same thing."

"Well I saw you guys leave so I thought I'd come see what the problem was."

"It's nothing much. Just talking about. Something."

"Oh.. I get it." She smiled and left.

"And Jellal also said, to take care of that kid."

"Being a child of the Dragon Empress and the child of the Son of the Fire King, he or she will have a lot of power. Power others would want."

"I'll never let that happen."

"Why are you only telling me?"

"If we told the guild. Don't you think it would cause a panic?"

"No it would make them be ready."

"They'd be paranoid and could get hurt. So. Just don't say anything to them."

"Fine." I sighed.

They nodded. "We gotta go."

"K." They left and I stood there processing all of that information.

'Oh goody. More trouble.'

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

The Next Day

It was a normal day in Fairy Tail. A lot of people got together. Like Gajeel and Levy. But I made that happen. Erza and Jellal. I did that too. Mira and Laxus! Courtesy of me. Blake and Skyler just happened. They were adorable though! No kids yet but it will happen!!

Aaaaannd Lucy and I are still single. But I like it. Gives me freedom!

A chair was thrown at me and I hit the floor hard, breaking my glasses.