Anything with You is Fun!

Gon POV

"Killu, can you pass me a bowl from the cabinet?" I chirped as I grabbed the sugar from the pantry.

"Yea, sure." He balanced the mixer on his head while holding a bowl and the egg cartons.

"We haven't cooked together in such a long time!" I smiled, setting the sugar down and going to grab the flour.

"Yea, guess not. I remember it being kinda fun.." Killua sighed, grabbing his phone and looking up instructions online.

"Kinda?" I yelled. "Anything with you is fun!"

"Cut it out." He blushed and placed the phone on the table facing up.

"No!" I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Okay, we have sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking soda, salt, nuts, and chocolate. Anything we're missing?" Killua asked, beginning to take the measurements. As he counted, he realized we forgot butter. "Ne, Gon? Butter."

"You butter believe it!" I laughed as I skipped to the fridge.

Killua facepalmed and flopped on the table. "WHY?! TELL ME, WHAT WAS MY CRIME?"

"You brutally assassinated hundreds of people. Anything else?" I tossed the stick of butter over to him.

Without a comeback, Killua responded with silence. He began to put the ingredients in a bowl.
I leaned on his shoulder again and watched him mix them together. "Gon, preheat the oven to 375^ please?"

I nodded and skipped over to turn the dials. "You're so cute when you're angry. Especially in that apron!" I pointed to his white apron with black cats covering it.

Killua was caught embarassed and replied with, "You're stupid, you know that?"

"Yes. Yes I do." I smiled. I hopped over and realized he had some chocolate on his face. I took out my finger and swiped it off and stuck it in my mouth. "Mmm, this is good chocolate."

"Wha, wait, Gon!" Killua studdered. "Who do you think you are?" He looked me in the eyes and poked my forehead.

"Your boyfriend." I stuck out my tongue and sat down on a stool.

Killua smiled and continued to mix it. I stared directly at his face and thought about how much fun we've had. We've met so many people, gone on so many adventures, spent so much time together.

"Okay, I'm done. Help me roll the batter into balls?" Killua sighed, slightly smiling under his hanged head. He snapped me out of my fantasy.

"Never!" I took the whole bowl and ran away with it. Killua stumbled over the chair and ran after me.

"Give that back!" Killua laughed, running out of breath. I nearly tripped over the cat several times, but Kaito jumped out of the way.

I beat Killua back to the table and started rolling them into balls. "Gosh," Killua panted. "You come back after I run a mile around the house?"

"Yep!" I smiled.

Killua stood next to me and watched me. "You know, you make no sense sometimes."

"That's why you like me, isn't it? I'm different!" I replied, handing him the tray.

"That you are. That you are..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you want to make the same cookies as Gon and Killua? Here's the link for the source I used!:

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/ultimate-chocolate-chip-cookies/77c14e03-d8b0-4844-846d-f19304f61c57

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm sorry it was a little short! :3