What About This?

Guys. @snowstar77. Just check her out. She's been super amazing and helped me into the world of digital art-- she's just... a magical alicorn with freaking nen powers. Just... give her a smile today. ON THAT SUBJECT: We are collaborating together to create a Hunter X Hunter Killugon art book, so keep on the lookout!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua POV.

The second I perambulated through the hallway into the doorway of out bedroom, I knew what I had to do today to save his poor soul from foreseen ridicule. "Gon, we're getting you new clothes." I sighed, crossing my arms and shaking my head slowly. 

He was sitting on the floor with his dresser drawer pulled out, filled with the same replica of his green outfit. "I have plenty, Killua. See?" His face became hot with embarrassment, as he realized he really did need a change of outfits. However, he continued to look at me with a frustrated stare. 

"Gon, it's the same outfit." I barked, pointing to the drawer he recently pulled out, the one above that, and the one above that. "Look at my drawer!" I exclaimed, walking over to the dresser. The clothes inside had a tremendous amount of colors compared to the same lime green taking up half the drawers. 

"That's because you're a fashionista, and you don't know what it means to have consistency!" He pouted, crossing his arms and legs angrily. A small blush formed on his cheeks and then continued to creep around his entire face. 

"I've been wearing this shirt for the past three days." I gestured down to the black tank top I wore. 

His face became hot as he averted his glance to his feet. "It's not fair!" He whines, squinting his eyes and pouting. 

"What?" I snapped my head over to see his rubicund face. 

"I hate it when you're right." He emitted a slight smirk and unfolded his arms. Gosh, I thought. He really is just like a kid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the mall, and I was doing all possible to make sure Gon doesn't get lost in this huge place. There wasn't a mall on Whale Island, so he was overwhelmed by the cleanliness and variety of stores to explore. He had been here already, but he was nearly dead due to a caffeine and sugar overdose.

"That place looks really fun!" He pointed to a random soap shop to out left. The scents from the hundreds of hygienic products smacked me in the face even outside of the store. I quietly coughed to myself and continued to drag his arm down the hallway. 

"Aww, Killuaaa?" He whined, giving a small smile underneath his pout. 

"Gon, you'd buy out the store and we're her for only one thing." I sighed, my arm becoming sore from all of this. Maybe I should buy a leash for him instead of shirts. 

"What about there?" He leaped to my side and snatched hold of my shoulders. He dragged me underneath a random kitchen warehouse. I knew that I would love that place, seeing as I usually do all of the cooking, but I would end up buying out the entire store. I turned around and resumed my pulling.

"You're being awfully boring, Killua... this is my first time in the mall after all..." He smirked and started rubbing up against the shoulders. 

"You've been here before!" I shouted, jumping over to the side, out of his reach.

"No I haven't!" He replied, looking over to the side. "I know I'm wrong most of the time, but this time is different!"

I decided to drop the subject. He continued to gaze into the store, looking at the random pans and recipe mixes we would never need, but would still enjoy from time to time.