4

The following day when Alex woke up after a sister night with Kara, she texted Maggie and Lena telling them that Kara is on with the plan. Then she made her way to the kitchen and started working on pancakes for Kara and her.

Kara woke up to the smell of pancakes and made her way to the kitchen. She greeted Alex and started making some coffee for them both.

After a few more pancakes Alex placed the plates on the dining table and Kara placed coffee for them both. Kara has 8 pancakes and Alex has 3.

"So, Kara, you excited for your junior year in college?" Alex asked as soon as they started eating.

"Yeah, I think I begin with economics but I don't know which building or were it is."

"You dummy, that's what we are going to do today, I'm going to show you around and tell you were each of your classes are located." Alex said, while playfully punching Kara in the arm. "Plus, school doesn't start for a week, so we can have some sister bounding and you can get to know Maggie better."

"I know, it's just I'm excited that's all, new school and all." Kara said while drinking her coffee with sugar and milk. "By the way, why didn't you tell me about Maggie and about you batting for the other team? You're my sister, you can tell me anything." Kara gave Alex a smile of comfort.

"I know, it's just, I didn't want to disappoint you or mom by being gay and you know how mom and I are."

"Alex, I told you I'm bisexual. I told you because you are my sister. And yes, I know how you and Eliza are but still, you could have at least told me."

"You're right, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, can we just eat now? Your pancakes are amazing."

"I know." Alex smiled. "How can you drink your coffee with all that sugar and milk?"

"Hey! Don't judge me, you drink it black, that's disgusting." Kara stocked out her tongue in a disgust way.

<><><><><><><><>

After they finished breakfast, they cleaned up the table together. Alex washed the dishes while Kara dried them and putted the plates and mugs away.

After they were finished Kara went to her room and started getting ready for the day. She grabbed a light blue V-neck with some black jeans. Her sister always told her that blue always made her eyes pop. Then she emerged to the bathroom and started to take a shower.

<><><><><><><><>

Whilst Kara went to take a shower and get ready, Alex disappeared in her room and started getting ready for herself. When she went to grab some clothes, her phone chimed. She went to look who it was who texted her.

Maggie: Cool. Can we also do it like tomorrow or today? Lena keeps gushing about her and its driving me insane.

Alex: Hahaha, we can try tomorrow, I'm showing Kara around today.

Maggie: Okay, see you soon?

Alex: Yeah, see you soon ;)

After texting to Maggie a bit, Alex grabbed a black t-shirt with some black pants and emerged to her bathroom to shower.

<><><><><><><><>

After Kara finished showering, she hoped out of the shower put on her clothes and started brushing her teeth. When she was done she put on a bit on make-up and threw her hair in a ponytail.

Afterwards she walked out of her bathroom, grabbed her schedule and phone placed them in her purse. Then she went to watch some tv while waiting for Alex to get ready.

While she was watching some tv her mind went back to the day before when she met Lena. Her piercing green eyes, all her piercings on her ears. She wanted to grabbed those piercing between her teeth and... Nope not going there, na-ah, I just met the girl, how can I be thinking about her like that already? Nope mind don't think of that. She thought to herself.

"Hey Alex! Are you done yet?!" Kara shouted to their room.

"No, not yet!" She heard back. Thank Rao she has super hearing than probably she would have not heard her muffled reply.

"Okay just hurry up! I'm getting bored over here!" Kara shouted back.

<><><><><><><><>

While Alex was showering she was thinking about the little prank Lena and her did on Maggie the previous day. She got so caught up in her thoughts that she almost missed it when Kara shouted to her if she's done yet, she just shouted back her answer and hoped quick out of the shower to finish getting ready. After she emerged from the bathroom she saw Kara sitting on the couch all in her thoughts that Kara hasn't realized she finished.

"Kara!" Alex shouted, causing the other girl to jump from her spot on the couch. "You ready?" She asked sheepishly with a teasing smile.

"OH RAO ALEX!, you scared the crap out of me." Kara said while having a hand at her heart that's currently beating really fast. "Yeah, let me just grab my purse. Never ever do that again. I mean it!"

"Nah it was pretty funny." Alex said while trying to hide her laughter.

Soon after Kara came back to the leaving room with her purse reading to leave.

"Ready."

"Okay let's go." Alex said and grabbing Kara's hand to start walking out of the door.