Chapter 19

"You look bored." Aria said as she stared at me from the doorway.

"I am bored." I replied back while lazily flipping through the TV channels.

Aria came and sat next to me. "You could join the girls and I in shopping." She suggested.

My face contorted in disgust, which answered Aria's question. She rolled her eyes at me and stood up when a car honked outside.

"Fine. Stay home on this perfect Saturday." With that said she turned on her heels and left the house. I moved my eyes to the window and watched as she happily got in the car with Bella and Celine. They cheered and turned up the music which could be heard from here.

Rolling my eyes at them, I turned back to the TV.

Who needs people? The TV and I will have a lovely time and maybe invite food along.

With that set, I spent the next few hours doing nothing but eat and watch random shows, though my eyes shifted to the clock from time to time. I was wondering how Leon was fairing at the wedding. I could only imagine how handsome he'd look in an expensive suit.

My head tilted as I tried to picture him in my mind.

Would he look polished and charming?

Or would he look like an uptight jerk?

Or maybe he couldn't pull of the look?

I shook my head at the last one. Nah, Leon can pull of any look.

I was itching to find out. Biting my lip, I debated whether I should go or not. I really want to see him in a suit but it would be embarrassing if I turned up when I rejected his offer.

"Decisions, decisions..." I mumbled and stood up.

My body had a mind of its own. While I was thinking what to do, my body walked to the front where I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out the door.

When I finally snapped out of it, I was sitting in the car getting ready to push the keys in the ignition.

I blinked twice. "Well I guess that settles it."

I eased my mind by saying that I'm only going to Leon to see how he looks in a suit and not using it as an excuse to see him.

Nope. It's for a good purpose.

With a firm nod, I pushed the keys in and turned on the engine.

Leon told me where the wedding reception would be and since it was about one, I'm pretty sure they would be there. Reaching the destination, I couldn't help my jaw dropping at the sight.

The bride must have gone all out and didn't care about price.

She booked quite an expensive mansion. The drive towards it took at least five minutes to get to the entrance. A large fountain was perched in the middle and limos parked to the side.

Gosh did everyone get a ride in that?

There were about 15 limos.

How much people did this these bring?!!

I must have looked shabby rolling up in my car but thankfully everyone was inside so they wouldn't see me. I parked my car and declined the valet's offer when he tried to open my door and park my car.

Fake smiling, I walked towards the grand entrance. I felt very much under dressed compared to everyone else who was dressed to impress or to show off their wealth.

Not wanting to draw attention to myself (even though I already caught a few stares) I waited just outside the actual room that held the reception and brought out my phone to call Leon.