Chapter 22

"So what are you going to do?" Aria asked anxiously.

I turned to face her with a smirk. "For now, I will let her have her fun." I said arrogantly while sending the video to my phone. "But, I do believe I will be making a few friends at school."

Aria looked puzzled.

"You'll see."  I reassured her.

Closing her phone, I gave it back to her before making my way up to my room. An idea came to mind and I knew that this plan will take her out of the game.

"Oh Tessa, you messed with the wrong bitch." I maliciously chuckled.

***

I yawned and stretched out my arms. Lazily smirking, I knew today would be a great day and I was going to enjoy every second of it. Deep, deep down, somewhere in my bitter soul I kind of feel sorry for what I'm about to do to Tessa but then again, she had this coming when she decided to play dirty.

Slowly easing myself out of bed, I strolled to the bathroom to get ready for school. Once I was done showering, I put on some black skinny jeans and a blue and white plaid shirt, also not forgetting my converses. I added a little bit of makeup and finally my glasses.

Smiling in the mirror, I twisted around and giddily made my way downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Good morning!" I chirped happily.

Aria had a look of suspicion on her face as she ate her cereal. "What are you planning?" she asked.

Grinning, I tapped her head like a puppy. "It's for me to know and you to wait and see." I practically skipped around the kitchen to grab my food. "Because today is the day I knock out Tessa once and for all." I said smugly. Looking at Aria, I grinned at her and placed a hand on her shoulder, "And it's all thanks to you."

Aria's face fell. I knew she felt guilty but this was Tessa we were talking about. If she wants to play dirty then I will too.

"Don't feel guilty dear cousin, it's not your fault – in any of this. Besides the game is practically at its end and that means no more Tessa and we can all be happy," I smirked, "Well, not everyone." Chuckling, I ate my breakfast and kept thinking about my plan.

It took me two days to make sure everything was set. Now it was on to the fun part.

I'm so excited!!

"Ready to go?" I asked Aria. She nodded and together we made our way to the car. The drive to school was quiet, I was relaxed but Aria was tense for some reason. I peeked at the way she tightened her grip on the steering wheel. Her face was blank but the glare was a dead giveaway.

I thought better then to ask her what's wrong. This would just go into a conversation that I could not be bothered talking about.

Once she parked the car, I got out and said bye to Aria before making my way inside the school. I stopped by my locker and grabbed my books. Shutting it close, I turned to my left and started to walk to my class. I watched as the other students mess around. To them it may seem like an ordinary day but for me, it was the day I eliminate Tessa.

Ah, speak of the devil and she shall appear.

My eyes narrowed slightly before I relaxed them and let a smug smirk crawl on my face. Tessa was walking towards me and I noticed she was alone.

Good, then Leon won't scold me for what I'm about to do.

It felt like the world slowed down.

Our eyes were locked as we walked closer to each other. Before I was too blind to see it because Tessa was apparently a great actress then I gave her credit for, but now I could see the glint in her eyes – the way her lips twitched to one side and then straighten to a thin line, almost hiding that smirk of hers.