Thank You

So, it's come to my attention that I never made a thank you note for the end of this book. So, here it is.

Thank you

Thank you all so much for the support on this book, and I've noticed that when people usually do this, they thank the readers and stuff first before talking about the book.

But seriously, thank you for the support on this story, I'm pretty sure this would still be a work in progress if I didn't have people supporting it.

So, onto the book.

This book has gone through many changes, the first being that Evan wasn't supposed to die. In my original draft of this, the story was much longer and would end with everyone being happy, but after I got about 6 or 7 chapters into writing that, I gave up. Because the style I was using wasn't fitting this story.

So, I left this story in my drafts for a while, pretty much ignoring it until one day, I just opened it up again and got the sudden urge to write. But, you know, in this style. So, I wrote the prologue, which is another thing.

This story was never meant to be in the sister's point of view, but it somehow fit perfectly, so I used it. I tried to make it seem like the longer the story went on, the more guilty and sympathetic she felt, while also trying to portray her as the crazy antagonist.

Honestly? I think I succeeded. This is one of my favorite books that I have written, because I started and ended it in the same year, and within a short period of time.

So, again, thank you all for the support on this story, I really appreciate it and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments and I shall answer them.

Thank you,

Love,

Chaos