8

Okay.....everything from 8 and on is public. If you wanna read 1-7 and a few author's notes, then you have to follow me.
-----------------------------------------------------

"Alright gentleman, if you hear your last name then you are officially a Rebel. Allen, Ball, Ball, Bolden, Carter, Delaurier, Duval, Giles, Jackson, Jefferson, Jeter, Jones, Taylor,Tatum, and Trent. Congratulations gentleman. We will have our first practice tomorrow after noon and you will be choosing your jersey."

I waited for the boys to change. Once I seen them walk back into the gym, I grabbed my stuff and walked down the steps.

"Aaliyah. "

"What Frank? "

"Can you tell your mom I'm taking her out tonight?"

"Why would I do that? You're creepy. Just call her. "

Before he could respond, we walked out of the school and to my car.
Jordan and Gary were waiting by my car.

"What are y'all doing?"

"Waiting for you."

"Why y'all waiting for me?"

"To see if we can come over your house. "

"Jordan, you can. Gary, you cannot. "

"Why not?"

"I don't know you like that bro."

"Please.. "

"For what?"

"I wanna train with your mom."

I sighed and texted my mom.

To: MaDukes🤘🏀

Ma, can Jordan and Gary come over today?

From: MaDukes🤘🏀:

Yes.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at Gary.

" where ya car at Gary?"

"My mom has it."

I opened the trunk and we all put our backpacks in, then got in the car. Jordan, Melo, and Gary in the back and Gelo in the passenger seat.

We arrived at home and a familiar car was in my parking spot. It was Coach Walton, I told y'all he dates my mom right?

I pull up behind my mom's truck and silently cuss Frank out.

"Yo...Is that Walton's car?"

"Yes... It is."

"Why is he here and how did he leave so quick? "

"He is dating my mom and if I wouldn't spent 20 minutes arguing with Gary in the parking lot, we would've been here first. "

"Eww he's dating your mom for real?" Gary asked me, obviously disgusted.

"That's what I just said. Come on y'all. "

We got out and grabbed out stuff out of the trunk then walked in the house.

"Mom I'm home"

"In the kitchen."

We walk in the kitchen and mom and coach walton were sitting at the table. I got us a snack out of the fridge and jumped upon the island.