10

Halfway through the movie, my phone vibrated. I picked up my phone to a text from Zo.

Zo🏀😑 : I told Denise that I'm moving..

Liyah🏀🎀: how she take it?

Zo🏀😑: bro... Tell me why this hoe slapped tf outta me and started crying...

Liyah🏀🎀: she did what now?? Man wtf?

Zo🏀😑: Yeah... Then she tells me that I'm only moving to cheat on her...

Liyah🏀🎀: Hurricane Dennis better stop putting her hands on you. I'd hate to have to fuck her up.

Zo🏀😑: Liyah....

Liyah🏀🎀: Don't let Denial be beating on you.

Zo🏀😑: I'm tired of this bull shit for real. I'm moving out to Tennessee because I wanna get to know my sister. I'm not moving to Cheat on her. I can't do this shit anymore. And it's been like this for a while... Before we even met.

Liyah🏀🎀: Well what do you wanna do?

Zo🏀😑: idk... Honestly I don't.

Liyah🏀🎀: want some advice?

Zo🏀😑: yeah.. 

Liyah🏀🎀: As much as DreamWorks irritates me, you have to tell her how you're feeling Zo. Let her know that if she keeps doing the things she's doing then she will lose you.

Zo🏀😑: You're right... Thank you.

Liyah🏀🎀: You're welcome. ❤

Zo🏀😑: oh... I decided to come early. My flight just landed. Why tf is there snow?

Liyah🏀🎀: Sometimes it snows in October. I'm on my way to get you.

Zo🏀😑: you dont have to. I called your mom and she's came to get me. We're on our way now.

Liyah🏀🎀: oh okay! Where is Lavar and Miss Tina?

Zo🏀😑: they've delayed their trip

Liyah🏀🎀: oh okay. Well.. I'm watching a movie. I'll see you when you get here.

Zo🏀😑: Aight.

I locked my phone and continued to watch Lights Out.

As soon as the movie finished, the door busted open, scaring the fuck out of all of us. Jaire and Gelo fell off of the bed, I pushed Melo off and grabbed Jordan and Gary all while screaming.

Lonzo doubled over in laughter.

"Lonzo you ain't shit!" I yelled as I let go of Jordan and Gary.

"That was so funny! I should've recorded it."

He started screaming like a pack of wild hyenas.

"Liyah why the fuck you push me?!" LaMelo yelled as he got up off the floor.

"Because I was scared! It's a reaction. Lonzo you can't be doing that!"

"Why are you here anyway?" Gelo yelled as he and Jaire got off the floor. Lonzo stopped laughing and stood up straight and came into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Well I decided to move out here. I made a huge deal out of moving and I shouldn't have. I'm going back anyway.. I just wanted to get to know my sister. "

"She's pretty cool Zo. A real bully and a pain in the ass, but she's real cool." LaMelo said.

"I can literally say the same thing about you Lysol."

"Look here Adam's Apple. What you not gonna do is continue to not call me by my name."

"Did you really just call me Adam's apple? That's so disrespectful."

"And Lysol is so disrespectful."

I pushed Melo off the bed again but this time he grabbed my shirt and pulled me with him.

"You see.... This is why we don't get along LaMelo."

"Yeah.. But it's all out of love. "

"I bet it is. "

I got up off the floor and pulled his scrawny ass up too.

"Well, I'm hungry. Let's go make my mom make us some food."

We all went downstairs to the kitchen and my mom was already making us a snack.

"How did you know that we were hungry"

"I have 8 athletes in my house right now... I just know... "

"Awe you love us! "

"Of course."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lavar and Tina will come in next chapter and there will be a time skip. Thanks for reading and as always, enjoy. ❤