I'm Gonna See Him!!!

I'm back

Alesa's POV

I am so excited!I get to see my boyfriend!Adam!Ya know,the guy with the most subscribers in Team Crafted?I love him and I haven't seen him in a while!I drove to the airport with my parents.I said bye and they drove off.OMG I can't wait I'm gonna see him!!!

Louise's POV

I had Starbucks Coffee before leaving to see Jerome.I remember having Starbucks with him the last time I saw him.My parents dropped me off to the airport and I said goodbye.As soon as they left I started flailing like an idiot,I was so excited to see Jerome!I'm gonna see him!!!

Annie's POV

I was staring at an Instagram picture,me and Quentin were at Disney Land,I had a pair of Mickey Mouse ears on and he had a pair of Minnie Mouse ears on(FYI this is an actual pic).My parents and I left to the airport.I ran to the entrance,and skipped around crazily!I'm gonna see him!!!

Ashley's POV

Ever since Barcelona I have never seen the guys.Especially Mitch,maybe sleeping in the same room and bed with him wasn't so bad after all!(Yes,I ship #Mashley 😅)Plus,the prank I pulled off with him on twitter made me actually different about him.I said bye to Kenzi and my parents and I went to the airport.I was so jumpy when I went through security.I was gonna see him!!!

Jocelyn's POV

I made sure my hair was really dyed to the point where it was so wet and slushy,I dyed it at 5:00 so it could dry for 1 hour and a 1/2.At 6:30,I added hair oil to my really vibrant pink hair.I got ready 'till 7.My parents dropped me off to the airport,and after waiting for the time to fly,I started to wonder why I was here.An add popped up on my phone and it was a Minecraft ad.I thought of Ty.Wait,He was the reason I was here!"I'M GONNA SEE TY SUCKAS!!I'M GONNA SEE HIM!"I yelled.Now I wished I could put them back into my mouth.Everybody stared,my cheeks were hot and I was sweating crazily,so I just sat down.But my adrenaline was pumping!

Maddie's POV

I thought of how my boyfriend,Ian.I've always wondered why I ended up dating him,but I know I get it,he LITERALLY risked his life for us,but I'm seeing him today!I got a taxi and drove to the airport.Usually I was never one for being crazy,but I couldn't help myself!I squirmed in my chair while we lifted into the air,swiftly.I was gonna see him!