Maddie vs. Louise

For those people who got in the book,you'll be in here in 2 chapters 😄

Louise's POV

I opened my eyes,and I didn't know where I was,but for sure I was tired as hell,so I laid back down on the couch,bed,whatever the hell.

"Oh you're not going to bed.You're gonna give me answers,bitch."

I quickly shot up,fully awake.All the memories came back.

I opened the curtain,to see that awful brunette,glaring at me.I growled.

"What do you want?"I groaned.Can't a girl get her sleep?

"First off,who the hell are you?"

I glared at her."And why the fuck should I tell you?"

She scoffed."Fine,I didn't need it anyways,"She flipped her hair off her shoulder,making it land behind it,"But if you don't give me answers to the other questions,we can play it the hard way."She put a smirk on her face.

That is the most cliché thing I've heard today.

I smirked back.

"Make me."My turn to flip my hair.

She took a scalpel.A scalpel?What is she gonna do with a fucking knife?She took it and when I blinked,I felt a whizz through my hair,and a little sting in my ear(DEEVERGENT).

"Ah!"I quietly yelped.She smirked.

I wiped the blood off with a tissue next to me.I stuck my two index fingers into my ears.

"Lalalala I can't hear you!"I repeated over and over again.I was tired,so I laid back down,still saying those words.I could hear the girl's words muffled.

I dozed off,no longer having my ears plugged

Filler I know it's not the best I was rushed