Ugh Pt.3(FINALE for chapter)

Jocelyn's POV

I unplugged the really long ass ear buds from my phone and paused the music.I whipped them,and they luckily got the small girl in the neck.I wrapped the wire around tight,and her hands suddenly flew up,grasping the wire,trying to loosen it up,I smirked,because I knew it was no use.I had it tight.

"Must....get.........air..."She choked out breathlessly.

"It's no use,I'm strong.You can't get out!"I laughed.I pulled tighter.She finally crumpled to the ground,out cold.

Ashley's POV

Dayum that girl is strong.I felt a pang of jealosy.I am stronger.

I gave her a blow to the stomach,and she cried out in pain.I smirked,and kicked her in the jaw,and finally gave her a slap to the face.Her hands clasped her cheek.She didn't have the strength to get up.I realized I left a mark with the outline of my hand.The girl on the floor kicked her,then she blacked out.

I took out the earbuds wrapped around Annie's neck and chucked it toward the girl on the ground,which happened to hit her in the eye and I think it make her lens shatter,looking at the tiny crack coming from her iris.

Alesa's POV

I don't know what happened but for some reason my left eye is blind......I think it's open but I can't tell.

Louise's POV

When I entered the airport,I tried taking out a book when I saw a mob was crowded around screaming.What was it?

I checked to see what it was by pushing through the crowd.

There was a girl passed out,a girl on the floor clutching her eye,a girl with a red mark on her face,and a girl hitting every girl.

"WON'T YOU-"I was cut off by the author when she appeared in a cloud of smoke.(buh-bye,4th wall!)

"You guys are not following the directions!"moonandMC exclaims,throwing her hands in the air.

"You're supposed to chuck the book Louise!Not shout!And shouldn't Maddie be here by now?"She questions.

"I'm here!I'm here!"Maddie shouts waving her hands,all the actors turning her direction.

"Ugh,Maddie!You should be reaching for a snack!"

"Okay okay!"She says,opening her luggage prop.She instantly found a bag of chips.

"Wait,you just broke the fourth wall!"Me and the girls shouted.

"Don't care!Welp.Mah job is done!"And with that,moonandMC was gone.

------MAGIC MEMORY ERASE🌈------

I chuck the book at all the girls,and race to pick it up,but then the girl with poofy hair grabs my arm.

"DID YOU FUCKING THROW THAT?!?!HOW DARE YOU BITCH!"She shouted with fury.

She threw me and I went flying.Literally I spread my magic wings(jk)

I instantly got up,but a sharp pain in my back made me go back down again.

"You can't take pain like a woman?Oh yea,I forgot you were a blond-OW!WHO THE HELL HIT ME NOW?"Behind poofy bitch there was a girl who looked like she just threw something.

She turned around to see what I was looking at and stomped to her.The girl didn't move an inch.

Maddie's POV

"DID YOU DO THAT?!?MISSY,YOU WILL FUCKING PAY!"Poofy shit shouted.

"WELL HEY,AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE A SHORT TEMPER BITCH!"I argued.

She looked hurt but that turned into anger.

In the blink of an eye,I felt pain in my cheek.I hurled my fist to her arm,and I made it bend weirdly.She jabbed my eyes,making me temporarily blind.I randomly punched,luckily striking someone.I heard a heavy thing drop,and felt a pain in my head when something struck it.I was dizzy as hell,so I randomly hit again,hoping I hit the other girl.I did!

I heard another thing drop.But then my head had the worst migraine,and I fell unconscious.