Hospital Fights

Random Person's POV

I dialed 9-1-1 while everyone was just standing there,looking at the 6 girls passed out on the floor.I told them what happened and soon,all of them were put on a gurney and went to the hospital.

Annie's POV

*le time skip le I'm gonna use le a lot*

I woke up to find I was in a hospital bed,and my surroundings were plain white.I looked to my left in disgust.There was the bitchy poof right there in front of me.I shuddered,followed by a gag.Ugh.I felt like punching her,but I was just too tired.I decided to call Quentin,hence my phone was on the table.I wonder what happened to the other 4 bitches.

I picked up the phone and in my contacts,I instantly found his name.I started to call but he never answered.I thought he said he'd be here ASAP.Hmm.Guess not.

I turned on the TV and the first thing on was the news.

"6 girls at LAX were fighting,all knocking each other out and swearing-"

I quickly turned the TV off.Quentin has to beat all 5 assholes!Where is he?Has he fucking seen the fucking news?!

The doctor walked in.

"Hello!I see you've woken up!You'll have to stay here for the day.All the other girls didn't have minor concussions like you,so they'll wake up the next day.You've been knocked out for 7 hours.Just press the red button if you need anything.Okay?"He pointed to a small circle to my left.

"Okay."I answered.

Ugh.Where the hell is Quentin?

Quentin's POV

Mitch picked up his shoe that was untied and threw it up.I know,it's weird.He could plain tie it.

I realized he accidentally threw it across the room.

And it flew straight at me.

It hit me right in the nose.

Ouch.

"Payback bitch!"I shouted picking my others shoes and throwing it at everyone else.

Soon everybody in this household was throwing shoes.

But I couldn't stop thinking about Annie.Eh,might as well hope she's fine.(A/N no she's not dumbass)

Annie's POV

Ok.Where the FUCK is Quentin?

He could not have fun and just totally forget about picking me up!Ughhhhh.The girls are waking up tomorrow and I NOT want to stay with them!Will he just freaking pick me up?I called him 21 times but still no answer!

*le time skip to tomorrow*

Ashley shot up.FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.She took a glance at me and balled her fists.I was prepared.

Happy 4th of July!Again,there will be a part for each room.