Ugh Pt.2

Ashley's POV

I finished brushing and I instantly felt a cooling sensation in my mouth,and I felt more fresh.I went back to my seat just when the plane came to a stop.We started heading out of the plane,and when I got out of the gates and stepped into the airport,luggage by my side,I saw the little bitch that attacked me with words come out as well.She got on the phone.Once everybody got out of the area me and that little brat were in,I walked towards her,and she noticed me coming.

"Sorry Q,somebody's gonna talk to me,love you,bye!"She said in a high voice.

She put her phone in her pocket and stepped towards me,her luggage just standing there.She faced me and took a big step towards me.I stopped.She does not know what she's doing.

"WHAT THE FUC-"She started to shout.

I covered her mouth and clasped her shirt collar,lifting her up.She looked at me with surprise,hatred,and mostly

Horror

"How old are you kid?"I ask with gritted teeth.I look her straight in the eye with a death glare,and took my hand away from her mouth.

Annie's POV

I would've thought Quentin would be here,hmmm,guess not.I picked up my phone and called Quentin.He picked up on the first ring....that's weird.He never does

"Hi Que-"I started.

"OMG I'M SO SORRY I'LL BE THERE SOON!"He screeched.I new it took an hour to get to the airport and back.

"Umm.....okay I just-"In the corner of my eye I saw that multi-colored poofy haired slut coming."Sorry Q,somebody's gonna talk to me,love ya,bye!"

"But Anni-"

I hung up.

Ashley's POV

"I'm 20,how about you?"She asks.She sounds british and irish,but what surprises me is her age.I mean,she's so small!

"Call me Ashley I don't give a fuck.But who are you?"

She stared.

"Name?"

"Annie."

"That sounds like a little girl's name."

"SHUT THE HELL UP!BITCH PLEASE,LIKE ASHLEY IS NOT PLAIN!"Annie snapped.

I didn't care if we made a scene.

"Hey!"Shouted a girl with short brown hair.I thought she was a boy.

Alesa's POV

When I landed in LAX I got out fast,grinning,but it quickly turned into a sad face when I saw 2 girls fighting.I hated hate,I'm a peaceful girl.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!BITCH PLEASE LIKE ASHLEY IS NOT PLAIN!"A girl shouted,face full of anger.She was lifted up by another girl,her eyes looking like she wanted to shoot her.

"Hey!"I shouted,quickly getting their attention."What the hell do you think you're doing?You're making a scene!"

"You're not part of this,back off!"A girl with poofy girl hissed.

I slapped her in the face.I knew that was wrong,but what can I say!I don't like hate.Period.She picked up her luggage like it was a feather,and swung it towards me,hitting me square in the face.My head throbbed,and I blacked out.

Ashley's POV

I got short haired girl out of this.Annie out of no where punched me in the stomach.It actually didn't hurt,believe it or not!I gave her a slap to the face.I got a claw to the eye,and it burned bad."UGHH!"I screeched out in pain,unfortunately waking up the other girl.By now,I'm pretty sure everybody is looking at us by now.The girl who was just knocked out tripped me,and I fell on my face,my poof ruined.It was like 'Surviving It,'a Minecraft parody I made.If you saw it,you'd know what I mean.

"Haha,somebody's strong to punch,but not to stop a trip-WOAH!"The girl with short hair tripped Annie,too.I have to thank her for making the brat shut up.

"Take that bit-"I was cut off by another person.

"Why the fuck can't you 3 be quiet??!!"A pink haired girl exclaimed,obviously pissed.

Jocelyn's POV

I walked out of the airport,my earbuds blocking out any sound that wasn't that loud with music.I got out of the little tunnel and I heard 3 girls,shouting,kicking,hitting,it was so loud!I wish it would be silent!

"Why the fuck can't you 3 be quiet??!!"I shouted with fury.

"This isn't your problem,sweetheart,"A girl with short brown hair meanly teased,"you're free to go!"

"Shaddup!I don't want to be controlled by a demented,dumb,bitchy Barbie doll with braces!!!"I said,giving them 'the finger.'I was so pissed!

Sorry,but there will be a part 3😘