Ohhhhhhh shiz

Jerome's POV

I dialed Louise's number instantly.

"Pick up pick up...."I murmured.

"Hello?"Louise's voice croaked.

"Hey!Are you okay?Where are you?"I asked quickly.

"I'm at (hospital name).Can you please pick me up?"She squeaked.

Isn't that......no way.

"O-Okay."I stuttered.I quickly ran to the living room.

"You guys...."I panted,"We have a problem!Louise said she was in the same hospital as the girls!"

"Do you guys think that....that...that...."
Ian trailed off.

Adam stared blankly at the floor and-

"Shit!"Ty exclaimed,"It couldn't be possible,right?I mean,they could've been hurt and it was just Jocelyn and Alesa,right?"You could easily tell he was panicking.

"I-I'll pick Louise up and see what's up."I said.

I quickly skidded to the car outside and jumped in.Since I have no idea where the hospital is,I used our GPS.

--<>--

I ran up to the front desk.

"I'm here to see Louise Daly,what's her room?"I asked quickly.The woman typed on the computer and answered.

"Ah yes,Louise.She got in a fight with the girls Maddie,Alesa,Annie,Jocelyn and Ashley.Ya know,she's quite the tough one.She lasted the most the security said.Level 8 room 509."

Fucking hell.

As soon as I heard those words,I ran to the direction of the elevator and pressed 8.Waiting awkwardly until the case came to a stop,I got dizzy for a second.As soon as the doors slid open,I went down the left hall.506,507,508,there!

I knocked.

"Come in!Whoever the hell you are!"A high pitched voice stated.

I walked in.

"Oh my god!Jerome!"She smiled warmly.

"I've come to be your knight in shining armor!Let's go!"I joked.Louise nodded and went to the bathroom.

I wonder who her roommate-I opened the curtain in shock.

Maddie?!?!

Oh hell no.Damn we are screwed.

"I'm ready!"The door opened.I made the most unnatural pose in the universe.

"Ready?"I asked.

"Ready."

Who wants to co-own this account?I'll have to trust you.Message me and also sorrrrrryyyyy!School has been in the way and I feel so happy to update!Also,if you do get picked to be co-owner,please be a good writer!And the due date is the last day of December!

Bye!😘