Ugh

Be careful,swearing(I don't swear IRL)Btw you'd understand why it's name Ugh

Ashley's POV

We lifted into the air,the gravity pulled us down,forcing all passengers to lay back.

*le time skip*

Since this was a 16+hour flight to America,we had dinner and lunch.My stomach was totally stuffed since I ate it all,so I used the restroom.After that,I closed my eyes and listened to the ringing sound of the plane engine for a few moments,then I finally dozed off.

"Excuse me,we're about to land Ms. Surcombe"One of the flight attendants woke me up.I was pretty annoyed with her,but hey,I needed it.

Mitch's POV

The team members of TC with girlfriends were all going to the airport since all the girls were staying for a month,but they invited me and Jason being the only ones single.Aw man,I couldn't wait to see Ashley!I asked if we could invite Ash to stay and they all said yes,then Jerome had a smirk on his face.I told him after Barcelona that I had a crush on her,but he said he's not surprised(pretty normal for the start of Mashley.Yadadada).I heard a bang.

"OW!Shit!"Ian screeched,rubbing his head.(Feels so awkward me to write)

Wow!Ian never swears!When he does it's probably for fun recording or stressed,and I think it's obviously stress cuz we're definitely not recording."Dood,what's the matter?You rarely swear,Ian."

"Well....I sorta bumped my head on the door.I'm so tall."Ian replied with a shaky voice,in a lying way.

"I think it's more than that."I say,worried.

"Well you guys wanna know my secret?"

"Yea" and "sure" were said all across the room.

"I.....uh....wasgoingtoproposetoMaddiewhenshecamehere!"Ian said fast,I have no idea what he said....

"Wtf did you just say,man?"Adam said,an eyebrow raised.

"I...was...going...to...propose...to... Maddie...when...she...came...here..."Ian said,very f-ing slowly.

"REALLY DOOD?!?"I screeched,feeling happy for him."Dood,that.Is.Great!!!!!!I feel so happy for yooouuUUUUU!!!!"I fell flat on my face tripping over my undone shoelace."Damn, I am a really big anti-powermover right now!"I laughed,rubbing my cheeks.I think I forgot to tie my shoelace thinking about Ashley,dang I'm a klutz.Everybody looked at me and laughed.

Ashley's POV

The plane landed rough,and it shook when it landed,making me dizzy.I felt bile come up,I knew I shouldn't have eaten a lot,shitshitshit.I clasped my mouth and the person next to me widened their eyes.

"There's a bag in the pocket in front of you,sweetie."She said.

I picked it up with with one hand and carefully took my other away from my mouth,then I put it right up to my mouth and l let myself hurl.The woman just patted my back and looked at me with sympathy.I looked in the middle row and saw a girl with tiny eyes look at me with disgust.Asshole.

Annie's POV

A girl just vomited right in front of me,and it smelled the whole area with a foul stench,total shitty smell.I gave her a weird look and she glared at me."Well it's not my fault someones's motion sick"I whispered shout at her.She just glare at me more."Fuck you"I say loud enough so she is the only one to here me out.She looks at me with surprise and hatred,she's probably surprised because I look small,but I'm actually 20,same as Quentin.

Ashley's POV

Okay.....a little girl just swore at me..

I got up and rushed to the bathroom,taking my small pack of mini bubble mint gel toothbrushes(if you know what I'm talking about,you're awesome).I started brushing my teeth normally.

There will be a part 2 😃😘