Prologue

Mordecai and Rigby sat opposite of each other on the bottom mattress of their bunk bed in their highschool dorm room. Mordecai stared deeply into Rigby's eyes as Rigby stared into his, cool blue sapphires meeting warm brown gemstones.

Until Mordecai blinked. "Hah! I win! In yow face suckaaa!" Rigby shouted at the larger male, pointing two fingers at him while bouncing up and down on the mattress.

"Yeah, whatever dude

"Yeah, whatever dude. Just shut the hell up before you wake the neighbours" Mordecai told him, rubbing his eyes as he spoke.

"No way man! I won, and you know what that means! This guy gets to choose how we spend our weekend" Rigby shouted victoriously as he pointed to himself with a smug look on his face.

"Hey! Keep it down ladies! Some people are trying to sleep!" Said a voice coming from the room next door.

"Yeah Rigby. You know how badly muscle man needs his beauty sleep." Mordecai said, a mischievous grin appearing on his face.

"Ok, fine. Sorry Mordecai, I mean can you blame him? With a face like that, every minute counts!" Rigby said
covering his mouth, trying to contain his laughter.

"Yeah, if I had a face li-bwahahaha" the pair broke into laughter unable to stop themselves any longer.

"Hey guys, seriously though. Could you keep it down? Tomorrow is the weekend, me and Mitch have plans to watch Paranormal Activity 3" Fives called out from the other room.

"Ok Fives, sorry. We'll keep it down."
Mordecai yelled out.

"Thanks gu-" Fives was about to continue but mitch interrupted him saying.

"Hey Fives, you know who else needs their beauty sleep? MY MOM!" Muscle man joked as him and Fives began laughing

"Uggghhhh laaaame" Rigbey said as he plopped down on his bed.

"Yeah whatever, but hey tomorrow IS the weekend." Mordecai told his friend, as he sat at the edge of the bed looking at riby.

"Oh yeah! And I get to choose how we spend it! hm.... hm."

"Well?"

"Shut up, I'm thinking!"

"Ughh... hurry up dude, we don't have all night."

"Ok ok. How about.. we go the arcade?"

"Nah man, we went there last time"

"Uhm...  how about we go see a movie?" Rigby said turning on his side to face Mordecai

"Nah, nothing showing's worth watching."

"Ok.. Oh! The arcade!"

"Uggh Rigby, you already said that one" Mordecai said as he plopped down beside his friend

"Ok fine fine, uhm... I know! Let's go shoppiiing!" Rigby said as he sat up looking down at his friend

"dude, we're too broke for that." mordecai said plainly

"Oh yeah, student broke" rigby said as he lay back down on the bed

"Ok ok fine fine. How about The-" Mordecai interrupted the smaller male saying "I swear if you the Arcade"

"I won't. I was about to say let's head to Amusement Mile!"

"That old-ish amusement park on the Pier?"

"Yeah man! It'll be great; just you, me and scream-nado the biggest roller coaster in town" Rigby said making gestures with his hands to emphasize the ride.

"Ok Rigby, you finally came up with a good idea" Mordecai said a small smile on his face, turning on his side to face his best friend.

"Ofcourse I did Mordecai. Its me we're talking about" Rigby said with a smug look on his face.

Mordecai rolled his eyes, sitting up

"whatevs man, anyways let's get some sleep" Mordecai said, getting out Rigby's lower bunk bed.

"Wait dude. How about.. let's play some videogames!" Rigby sat up with a smile on his face

"Videogames? At 10:30 pm?" Mordecai said, looking down at his friend with a questioning look on his face.

"Come oonnn, Mordecai for me?" Rigby said with a fake pout

"Ok fine, a few rounds of Finjustice: Cods among us then we sleep" Mordecai said after rolling his eyes, helping his friend out of bed.

"Yeah! I'll make the popcorn!" Rigby said as he ran to the simple kitchen part of their dorm room.. which was basically just a microwave.

"Hehe. That's my Rigby." Mordecai said to himself as he hooked up their gaming console to the Tv opposite oftheir bunk bed.

Rigby came back after about 4 minutes holding a bowl of popcorn. He set the popcorn between him and Mordecai who was sitted in a cross legged position on his bed holding a controller.

"You ready to get destroyed by my pro-gaming skills, Rigbone?" Mordecai said, squiting his eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Hah! you wish Mordecai. you won't stand against me and my knowledge of combos!" Rigby said put his controller on his crossed legs as he took some popcorn and stuffed it in his mouth

"Combos? You mean button mashing" Mordecai told the smaller male as he took some popcorn and stuffed it in his mouth

"Oh shut up, you'll change your mind once I beat your ass"

"Hah you wish!"

The pair turned their attention to the screen and chose their characters

"May the best man win"

"Aww thanks Rigby"

"Shut up and play"

Mordecai and rigby laughed as the loading screen played, overly epic music playiing the background until the game loaded and a voice said

BEGIN..

(author's note: Hey! So yeah, sorry if the chapter is a bit short! It is the prologue after all, anyways! I'll be updating this regularly (haha pun intended) so no worries!
Oh also, i'll be letting the stuff develop slowly. Sooooo yeah, I don't like rushing into it like after 3 chapters then BOOM they're dating. Nah I'll let them take their time :3. Anyways, I hope you're having a wonderful day. -Jason)