Ice Cream: Part 2

(Heyo!! ^^ Jason here, so yeah. Hi! Its been a while, anyways here's the next chapter)

Mordecai, Rigby and Thomas waited at the bus stop, Rigby mindlessly played with a new app on his phone as he sat on the bench, Thomas leaned against one of the poles supporting the roof of their waiting shed as Mordecai sat beaide rigby, his arms crossed watching Thomas in the corner of his eye.

"So, we're going to some ice cream right?" Thomas asked in his thick russian accent, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, but I think you mean an ice cream parlor" Rigby said gleefully, not looking up from his game as he seung his legs back and forth.

"Ahh, I see. And do you two go there often?" Thomas asked the pair

"Yeah! We do, well not as much as we used to. We mostly just go to wing kingdom nowadays." Rigby answered, glancing up at Thomas for a split second before returning to his game.

"Mordecai? Is something bothering you?" Thomas looked back at the blue haired male, noting that he hasn't been very talkative.

"Huh?" Mordecai was caught off guard, being slightly startled by Thomas.

"Oh nothing, its just-" Mordecai was cut off by thomas who suddenly cut him off.

"Look, I'm sorry if my presence here is making you uncomfortable. If you want, I could just leave." Thomas said, sadness evident in his voice yet still having his ever present smile plastered on his face

"I mean.. if that's what yo- oof!" Mordecai was cut off by rigby who elbowed him in the gut.

"None sense Thomas, mordecai's just really hungry is all!" Rigby said, smiling at the pale teen standing before him.

"Ow- uh.. yeah. Sorry thomas." Mordecai said coldy

"Don't worry about it mordecai, why don't I go buy you a hotdog from that cart really quick?" Thomas offered, looking at a food cart a few steos away.

"Make it two" rigby said happily.

"Alright, be right back." Thomas said, making his way to the food cart.

"Dude, what the hell? Thomas is genuinely trying to be a good friend and that's how you treat him?" Rigby questioned his boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" Mordecai asked the smaller male

"You know what I mean, didn't we finish this last night?" Rigby said

"Alrighr fine, but I ju-"

"No

"I mean-"

"Mordecai

"Its just-"

"Mordecai! Do it for me, please?" Rigby said giving mordecai puppy eyes.

"Ugh... alrigt fine. I'll give him a chance." Mordecai reluctantly agreed.

After a few minutes passed, the bus arrived and the group made their way to the ice cream parlor.

"Huh, so this is what an ice cream parlor in america is like." Thomas said, looking around.

"Yeah, pretty neat right!" Rigby said, as he and mordecai walked past him toward the counter.

"May I talk your order sir?" A lightly tanned girl stood behind the counter, her hair tied into a bun.

"Yes, we'll have 2 orders of choco berry delight, and uhh.." Mordecai paused as he turned to Thomas. "Hey thomas, want anything?" Mordecai asked Thomas who had already taken a table for the three.

"Huh? Oh, uh... I'l have whatever you guys are having I guess." Thomas answered.

"Make that 3 orders" mordecai said, as the lady behind the counter took their order.

The pair made their way to the table thomas was sitting at talking abiut anything, Rigby normally intiating the conversation. A few moments passed before their food arrived.

"Wow, that's.. a lot" Thomas stated, eyeing the large sundae, from its whipped cream peak covered in nuts, chocolate sprinkles and strawberry bits, the two large scoops of choclate and strawberry icecream in the middle and the bits of strawberry and chocolate coated nuts at the bottom.

"Yeah, I'd  eat here every day of my life if I wouldn't die of diabetes." Mordecai said, Thomas giving a small laugh to Rigby's amusement.

"See? You two can get along too." Rigby said, before trying to stick a spoon covered in whipped cream into his mouth, failing and smearing some of it on the sides of his mouth and chin before proceeding to lick most off it off.

"Ew dude, not in publi" mordecai joked.

"Shut up, I don't like to waste my food." Rigby stated in an overly posh accent before attempting to stuff another big scoop into his mouth. To mordecai and Thomas's amusement.

"Jesus chri- come here." Mordecai said rolling his eyes, before wiping off the whipped cream and icecream from Rigby's face.

Rigby rolled his eyes and said "I'm not a baby you know."

"You're not. But you're mine." Mordecai said sweetly, all the while Thomas awkwardly looked around for something to busy himself with.

"Hey its alright Thomas, I'm sure you'll find someone some day" Rigby said cheerfully, noticing thomas.

"Haha.. yeah.. I'm sure I will Rigby.. I'm sure i will." Thomas said before sticking some ice cream in his mouth.

The pair finished up and made their way back to the boy's dorm just as the sun began to set. The friends said their goodbyes, Thomas, before entering his room to one quick glance at Rigby, feeling a sharp pain in his chest once again. Yet he held back the pain and kept his ever present smile on his face.

As mordecai and rigby entered their room, they decided to play a few rounds of Mortal Wombat on their bexbox. As the hours led into the night, Mordecai and Rigby continued to play. Separated only by a thin wall was Thomas, curled into a ball, tears streaming down his face, crying himself to sleep.

(Heyo! Jason here, omg this chapter was sooooooooo bad. I'm so so sorry x,D. I'm waaaaaaay rustier than I thought I was.. sorry ^^'. Leave a vote if you enjoyed! And I'll try to make a better chapter next time ^^ -Jason)