Chapter 25 part 2

~Third Person P.O.V~

"You're leaving?" Mordecai asked thomas, raising a brow.

"Yes, I have to." Thomas sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"I was due to stay until at least the end of the school year.. but after.." He paused, taking in a deep shaky breath "after what happened.. I believe I can no longer trust myself around Rigby." He spoke, pain and remorse evident in his voice.

Mordecai stood there, motionless, not sure as to what he should say. Thomas looked down and sighed, faking a smile.

"Look.. I don't expect you to forgive me, nor would I want you to. I just wanted to talk to you.. because I need you to do me a favor.." Thomas spoke, trying to steady his voice.

"Favor?"

"Yes, just.. please give this to Rigby. Could you do me this kindness?" Thomas said, handing mordecau a letter.

Mordecai sighed and clenched his eyes as he took the letter. "Fine."

Thomas, smiled the opener his mouth but was cut off as three large men wearing denim overalls walked up the stairs.

"Ey, uhm.. mister.. eh.. Ni-kow-lai?" The man seemed to question himself more than he did Thomas. Scratching his head with one hand, holding a clip board in the other.

"Yeah sounds about right" The man continued, lowering his hand and looking at Thomas.

"Please" Thomas began, wiping the tears in his eyes, trying to regain his composure. "Call me Thomas." He continued.

The man shrugged and smiled, handing Thomas the clipboard. "Well, eh.. just sign here."

"Thomas, who are these people?" Mordecai asked, looking at Thomas who was signing the paper.

"They're movers, they're here to help me bring my things to the airport." He spoke, sadness still cutting through his thick accent.

"Wait.. you're leaving.. today?"

Thomas shrugged, "The sooner the better" He said, lifting his suit cases as he turned to leave.

"Oh, and for what its worth.. Mordecai" Thomas spoke, his back facing Mordecai.

"In the short amount of time I've been here.. you and Rigby have been.. great.. friends... and for that I thank you." Thomas said, walking down the stares carrying two suit cases.

Mordecai sighed, conflicting emotions stirring within him. He decided not to dwell on them as he turned and began walking towards his dorm room.

Placing his key into its slot and turning, he pushed the door open. Revealing Rigby lying on his stomach on his bed playing video games.

"Hey" Mordecai began

"Oh, hey! Where's my food!" Rigby shouted, throwing the controller in the air as he rushed towards Mordecai.

Grabbing for his burrito he unwrapped it and frowned. "Awwww... Its cold!" Rigby complained.

"Rigby.."

"Why'd you take so long, aaahrg..!" Rigby groaned, biting into his burrito.

"Rigby.."

"You know, you really should work on time management-"

"Rigby!" Mordecai yelled, startling the smaller male.

"Jesus, what?" Rigby said, pulled back, swallowing the food that was in his mouth.

"Thomas is leaving."