Prolouge

A/N
So, this is my first fanfic, so sorry for possible grammar mistakes, and other stuff. Before you start reading, I want to tell that the story will contain OC's as well. Feel free to comment your opinion, or ideas. Good reading. :)

Ezarel POV
I am preparing for my new experiment, and I think that I'm near to a break-through. Even if I failed once in the past. Maybe twice. But whatever, I'm still the best. I called Miiko and the others to watch, since I am pretty sure that I won't fail this time. At that moment, it was me, Miiko, Jamon, Nevra, Valkyon, Kero, Ykhar and Eveleiin in the room. After a minute, Alajéa joined in with Chrome. Damn Chrome means trouble. "Okay guys, I'm fully prepared." I said when I finished with the potion. I suddenly had a bad feeling. Didn't care much of it tho'. "Now we better head outside before time is out. This whole thing won't work if I don't hurry up." I said with a smirk on my face. We all went outside, and I looked around. I didn't want to mess up. Not like I could. I started to murmur something, which could activate the potion. I was about to finish, when someone ran onto me. It was Leiftan who had been trying to catch Ashkore by the way, but that's not really important, since the potion fell to the ground anyway. "Damn." That was everything I could say, before there was a bright light all around us, like some sort of sun what was about to burn us. It didn't, gladly. But when I opened my eyes again, the light was gone. I could see nothing, but the dark.

Miiko POV
I have no idea how long I have been laying here, but when I became conscious, I immediately got up. I looked around in the dark, and it looked nothing like Eldarya. Oh crap. I looked at the others, most of them were still unconscious. The only ones who were capable of thinking or doing anything was me, Ezarel, and since I didn't saw Leiftan anywhere, I guess he was too. "Where are we?" I asked, hoping that Ezarel might know. He looked at me confused, then I sighed. He had no clue either. Well, that's going to be rough. Who knows how far are we from Eel. Or that if we are still in Eldarya. I had a feeling, that we might be stuck somewhere else. I didn't had much time to think, because suddenly, somebody grabbed my shoulders from the behind. Damn it.

A/N
So, here is the first chapter, a.k.a the prolouge. By the way, i have a friend who's helping me with this, here is her name: JohanKlaudia