Good Job!

[3rd Person Pov.]
The news about the Great Masquerade Ball (named by Professor Dumbledore) spread and everyone planned ahead of time. The professors even made a room for people to change in in the back of the school. The way it works is everyone would gather in a room behind the dressing room with no windows. One at a time, all of them will get their clothes and change and go to Great Hall. They did this so no one would know who is who.

(Y/N) and Harry had already prepared their clothes and things for the ball and no one in the entire school dared to tell one-another their outfit choices.

In Defense Against the Dark Arts, Harry would sit with Ron and Hermione and (Y/N) would sit with Draco.

"Why is (Y/N) sitting eith Malfoy again?" Ron asked Harry.

"I don't know. Ever since the Great Masquerade Ball was announced, we haven't talked. She's probably just been studying a lot and needs Malfoy's help," Harry said half-heartedly. The truth was, was that no one was allowed to ask anyone to the ball. It would ruin the secret identities. He really wanted to ask (Y/N) but there were three reasons why he couldn't...

1. He was obviously too shy to ask.

2. She probably likes Malfoy.

And...

3. She probably doesn't like him.

[(Y/n)'s Pov.]
You really wanted to talk to Harry, but you just felt too shy to. It was awkward talking to him when you knew that he was the one who suggested the ball for you to be comfortable and as a tribute to you. You couldn't help but think it was really sweet of him to do that for you.

When he would look at her with shyness in his eye in class, you would smile to yourself, thinking that the way he looked at you like a puppy at the door waiting for his owner to come back from school was cute. You scribbled random things that popped into your head in a notebook you found under your bed that you hadn't used. You drew different designs for a mask that you might use. Draco looked over your shoulder and scoffed. "You're all excited for the masquerade thing too?" he asked.

"Of course! It sounds like fun," you replied.

"Fun. Psh. Just wait, everyone is gonna take off their masks and realize theyre with the wrong people. It's not important."

"You know what, Draco?" you started saying. You stood up with your things. "It's important to me!" You walked over to Harry and his friends and sat a seat away from them.

"Hey, (Y/N), come sit with us!" Hermione called to you. You smiled and sat next to Harry with them.

Everyone in the classroom was stunned after seeing your bravery. No one had ever stood up to Malfoy before, unless you're talking about Harry. They were always fighting.

Ron pat you on the back and whispered,"Good job. You really showed him who's boss."

You nodded a thanks and the class started.

~~~~

OK GUYS, I FEEL LIKE IF I DO THE BALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, IT'LL PROBABLY BE THE END, SO I NEED IDEAS!!!

Put Ideas Here ---> [Idea Box]

Signed,
            Proxie Kan Geno