The Last Night

[(Y/N)'s Pov.]
You were in Defense Against the Dark Arts class talking to Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"Did you guys see that Matilda girl yesterday?" Hermione asked. "She was so bold! Like she didn't care!"

"It was really inspiring," Ron added. "Not a lot of people have that kind of courage."

"She supposedly did," you said with a chuckle.

"What's next going to happen? Matilda is really me and Harry is in love with Matilda's best friend?" you joked. You saw Harry's face go a little pale, but he laughed with Hermione and Ron.

[Harry's Pov.]
Last night, I really wanted to compliment Matilda on her performance,  but she just walked away! Kinda rude, but I didn't see her the rest of the night, so I guessed she was tired and went to bed.

When I walked into the Great Hall, Mandy was the one coming up to me this time. "Wasn't Matilda amazing yesterday?" she asked.

"Yeah, she was."

"She was good and all, but I think she's doing way too much. She the center of attention all the time! Like she wants to be notice all the time! Kind of Scotty if you ask me."

It was true. Matilda was always the center of attention. Either because she performed or she looks nice or something weird or crazy happened.

Behind Mandy, I saw Matilda walk in with, again, different clothes.

Her dress was light blue and hung around her knees. It was pretty plain compared to the other two dresses with only lace covering it from under her breasts to the end. Her mask was a beautiful golden color with rhinestones dotting it to make it look like feather crown.

 Her mask was a beautiful golden color with rhinestones dotting it to make it look like feather crown

I was about to walk over to her, but Mandy pulled on my hand and said,"I love this song!" She dragged me over to the dance floor

[(Y/N)'s Pov.]
You had confidence today! You were looking amazingly stunning and everyone knew who you were. You walked casually over to the dance floor. Mandy spotted you and walked over. She waved her wand which she pulls out of a pocket from under her skirt and Harry straightened up and followed. She nodded and shifted her weight from one foot to the other over and over before starting.